Matchmaker, matchmaker...If you could breed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the two horses that I would love to breed are standing right in my barn - so............ *keeping fingers crossed for beautiful foals next year*
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
wink.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

I'd take my Rabbit grand daughter- Ecco- to Lillian's Rabbit son, Carillion- and I may well do so!! She's in foal to Rabbit at the moment, but he's not immortal. She is non fading Black, o/o a pale Red Dun, he is Palomino, very similar to Oly, who is also reachable, but I do not need an out cross for this particular mare.
smile.gif

Mine would have been breeding my Abby to Mona's Timmy. BUT SHE WENT AND GELDED HIM, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would breed all my mares to "Becky's" Redrock Incognito, and since I'm really dreaming, I'd bring him to live in Minnesota with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to breed my mare 3P'S Dare to Dream to Michigans Man of Steel's.

Oh man Jill what an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!

Sophie and Taker
wub.gif
wub.gif

Well Erica, are we going to make Jill's dreams come true???

I would breed Fanci to "Mizbeth"s Mime....OH WAIT...SHE'S ALREADY THERE....YAY!!!!!
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

I'm with REO, I can't wait to have Phantom babies!!!!

Ok trying to put that in the back of my mind
laugh.gif

How about Nighthawk with BOB daughter *DROOL*

well Jane just you come ahead, bring Ecco and the rest of the gals...excitedly waiting on Ecco's, 1/2 sister, starlite to foal, breed to Carillion VERY LATE last year !!

Hopefully 6-8 weeks away.

I think I will just pick colour for the moment...need some black and whites.

Jane you're crashing my email !! how many pics are you sending ?

Of the stallions I've seen in person, it would definitely be Charlotte's Star Skipper!! The picture of him on their website doesn't do him justice. He is just beautiful, he's the most athletic mini I've ever seen and would rival many big horses, and he produces AWESOME foals. In fact, the first picture and last picture in my avatar are of his daughter that I get to call my own.
wub.gif

Of the ones that I haven't seen in person, it would be Erica's Big City and Taker. I have a Bandito son, so I don't "need" to breed to him.

I know there are many other very nice horses out there, but I don't remember who is who, or who they belong to, etc.

Ecco is Starlites 3/4 sister Doofus!! Yes, we definitely need a Pinto- ANYONE??????

I know we'll buy Lotto's first son!!!

Thank you, Jo! Incognito is an incredible little horse and he's had some fantastic babies this year!

There are so many fantastic stallions and mares out there it would be hard to pick just one. For me personally, each mare and stallion here at my farm has been selected specifically to produce the finest overo and tovero miniature horses with show quality conformation. I'm anxiously awaiting next years foals because each year seems to be better than the last!
smile.gif

....................OHHH ERICA!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the breeding......since I don't have anymore mares I will just take Taker..............don't breed em'.........buy em! 
Hehe Carol,

I am really hoping that Taker will Replica himself - and oh my - what if he "outproduces" himself
biggrin.gif
I can't wait I am so excited to see what he does...........maybe he will have a look alike
wink.gif

Well, let me jump in here.
smile.gif
smile.gif
I can't pick just one and sorry had to use a couple of my own mares.

My new mare Kasey has a future date with Jill's- Erica's Echos Of My Destiny.

Maybe breed her daughter- RHA Lovely Locomotion to Jill's- Erica's Gone And Dunit.

I will have to add that I'm excited about Big City Bucks's foals next year. So any cross there would be great to see.

Love Michigan's Man Of Steel so any cross there as well.

Very excited to see Lotto's foals as I have his full brother.......Cole and since he can't sire any babies we will be awaiting his neices and nephews.
wink.gif

Got to add Ginny's Alliance Piano Man, Alliance Sign On The Dotted Line& Carousel Designer Legacy crossed with any of their mares.

I'd better quit- This could go on all day.
smile.gif
smile.gif

I would breed any one of my mares to any of Ginny's stallions at CCMF. She has way to many awesome ones to just pick one.

Shari, what a handsome couple, and what an awesome foal that should be!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back