MASS EQUINE AFFAIRE 2012

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMW

Reaction score
Curious to see if any forum members will be attending the West Springfield Equine Affair this weekend. I will be going down on Friday (which I believe is the Mini horse demo day) to support my bosses and Clear Brook Miniatures. This will be my first EA, and i'm so excited!

My bosses are taking:

• Bondes Bouncin' B Red Hot Robo - "Robo"
    (Buck On Iceys Red Hot Sox x Ramakers Orion Sable Summer Breeze)
  • Little King's Exclusively Al - "Shadow"
    (SHMC's Al x Little King's Echo Alana)
  • MLF Echoes Danny Boy - "Danny"

Is anyone here going to the affaire with a horse? Who are you bringing?

Last edited by a moderator:
We (On Target Miniatures) have stalls in "C" Barn next to the Coliseum where we will be rotating minis in and out because we live 15 minutes away. We are bringing:

2012 filly OTM Calling the Shots (in my current avatar)

2012 filly OTM Snapshot

2010 gelding OTM Ricochet (all 28" of him)

2004 all around show mare Aloha Acres Fashion by Magic (aka Princess)

On Wednesday when we get our stall assignments I will try to post again so people can find us more easily. We are most likely near the draft horses, donkeys, and mules. We will have lots of photos from our 4-H activities (Little Hooves 4-H Club) and handouts on minis to share. Please stop by and introduce yourselves!

SMW- will those minis be in the New England Miniature Horse Society booth in the Breed Pavilion? Or where can we find you and them? Yes, the mini breed demo is Friday and there is also a demo on Sunday by Kristina Slobody and Clinton Jury on prepping a mini for the show ring.

Not sure if they will be in the "NEMHS" booth, but I do know they will be in the Breed Pavillion. Liz & Frank will be going thurs - sun. Will be going solo to find them friday and see the demonstration, have to work sat/sun. I can guarentee I won't be too far away from them :)

- Shawna

I am going Saturday. Not bringing any horses but am looking forward to meeting Mary and Cindy. Also doing some shopping for sure.

I won't be bringing any horses but I will be there all weekend working
default_smile.png

Have always wanted to go to see the breed expo. Not able to go. Hope everyone has a great time visiting.

Just got our stall assignments and we are near the draft horses, donkeys and mules in C Barn - stalls 235 & 236. Please stop in if you are at Equine Affaire this week,

Mary

So, due to some unforseeable circumstances I wasn't able to go, but hoping I'll be better prepared next year :)

Latest posts

Back