Mary Thurston, photographer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Mary Thurston, an Austin photographer whose business is called Animal Image Photography, has been taking pictures at our ranch several times a year and sent me some from her shoot here last week and I thought that some of you would enjoy them. She was fascinated with the relationship of some of our yearlings with their "guardians", our Pyrenees. These first two are of Little America's Blake's Surprise and Annie.

blake_annie2_thurston.jpg
blake_annie_thurston.jpg

And she was fascinated with the unusual coloring of Little America's Kickin' Da Vinci.

davinci_thurston.jpg

I thought that I posted this about two hours ago, but either it didn't post, or it was removed? Hope that it doesn't show up as a duplicate post. I do have permission to post any of her pictures, if that is a concern of the moderators.

Soooo cute Tony. Especially love the 2nd one. What great pals they are. I might add....she isn't the only one fascinated by Da Vinci's coloring.

Da Vinci is absolutely adorable! Love those leg markings
default_yes.gif

Love little Da Vinci but you have to tell me what is his color. He sure is eye catching.

Carlene

Da Vinci is a few spot leopard appaloosa.

Latest posts

Back