Marty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
Marty

Hello, my dearest friend. I was just wondering and searching for any updates

on this week's hearing on Michael and his killer? Is the hearing still on?

Are they going to read our emails we all sent? I so pray so, I so pray all will go

well for you, Dan and Jerry. I want his killer to remain behind those bar's.

Let us know how it goes, and if there is any updates. I will be praying.

We have a meeting that night too. Its a big one... on our property, so I am

praying hard it goes well too. Its with the wonderful City of Southlake. On our

Zoning. So praying hard both of these goes well.

Hugs and Prayers

Vicky

Hi Vicki thanks for asking. I''ve not been on the forum for a while but I want to wish you the best of luck with your forever zoning problem. I hope it finally goes your way so you can finally get a good price for your place and be able to move on to your dream farm once and for all. It is crazy that the zoning has tied your hands like this for years so good luck this time and I hope you will be victorious.

Yes the hearing is on. You can cut the tension around here like a knife. At this point we are all drained. The life has just been sucked out of us and we need this thing to be over. According to the parole office, our file is now huge thanks to this forum, the letters are very powerful that have been written and they just have to help; we're counting on it. I have no idea who will show up in person for our side if anyone but I know Michael will be there holding my hand. We are all going to wear our Angel pins and a pink and black bow, Michael's signature colors. Remember the tee shirt he wore: Tuff Guys Wear Pink? hehe......he was so funny. I am very scared that Dan and I are going to completely loose it if they bring that monster in the same room with us so please keep us in your thoughts that we can some how maintain our vengence against this killer. Jerry cannot deal with this at all. He cannot fight. He says nothing and just cries. He has aged 100 years over this. I know no one will be able to hold Dan back if we are forced to see him and I don't trust myself. I want to go in there with some kind of dignity but I keep having nightmares about facing him for the first time. They are going to try to keep him in another room but no guarentees. It is my understanding that the final decision will not be made right then and there; that the parole board votes after hearing both sides and it can take a few days. I will post what happens good bad or ugly. I just need this week to be over for our sanity.

Love to all.

Dear Marty. I haven't been on the forum much lately, either, so I'm particularly glad that Vicky brought this week's events to my attention. I simply cannot express my feelings adequately, but I want you to know that you're never far from my thoughts. I pray for strength for you and Dan and Jerry as you travel through this again this week. I hope everything will be finalized once and for all.

God be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dearest Marty,

I will be thinking of you and your family this week. I hope everything goes as it should so you can finally have peace.

Oh Marty,

Sending thought and prayers your way. Good luck and just know that we are thinking of you.

Love and Hugs,

Christy

(((((MARTY, DAN, JERRY))))) I am holding you close in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh Marty, I hope all goes well for you and they keep that @#$%^ behind bars where he belongs. Good thoughts and prayers are sent to you, Jerry and Dan.

Yvonne

((((HUGS)))) and prayers for all three of you.

Marty,

My thoughts are with you, Dan and Jerry during this difficult week. I hope they keep that scum locked up. Be strong and know we are all thinking of you.

Angie

Marty I think (hope) you know that we're behind you 100% on this. But PLEASE prepare yourself in case it doesn't work out the way we all want it to. I know it's hard always trying to be strong, but remember you're setting an example for Dan and your strength will only help both he and Jerry through this....whatever the outcome. You're a strong lady and I know you can face him, if need be, and retain your dignity. We'll be thinking of you and praying. God be with you and bless you all!!

We are all thinking of you.... You have to remember that what is most important here is Jerry, Dan and yourself. You have done all you can. Let as much as you can go. He can't control your life. Everyone here has tried to help. I hope it helps. You are way stronger than that evil.

Sending the best thoughts for you, Jerry and Dan from upstate NY....

Denise

Marty, prayers for you all that this goes your way and gives you some small degree of peace in your lives again. Thinking of you, and hoping for the best possible outcome.

Jan

Dear Marty

Sorry I did not write sooner. We are having that storm down here in Florida. It is going to come back across tonight on top of us but we built the house strong and the colts stalls are also.

I know that your beloved son will be close to you and no one can take him from you no matter how hard they try. He loves you and his father and brother very much. You hold your head high and keep a tight grip on his hand. Remember all of the forum support is with you also. Make sure that court can see how proud you are and how rich your love has grown even in the face of such evil. FLFlyingW

Habg in there dear friend! ((((hugs))))
default_wub.png

Marty,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Barb

Latest posts

Back