Martha Stewart, she must have 9 lives

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
She bounces back yet again.
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

She now has one show "The Apprentice" and I think another someplace is going to happen.

She's back with KMart atleast they are now mentioning her name in their commercials again.

I really have to wonder if she cooked for everyone in the pokey or if she spent all her time working on getting the new show.
rolleyes.gif

That apprentice thing was made just as she was sentenced...So that is not really new news...But yes she can bounce back real easily..

I think a lot of people feel that she was made an example while many heinous white collar criminals have gotten off. She also had the smarts and grace to face the music and get it over with, rather than fighting for years. As a result, the general public has given her credit for this and are willing to let bygones be bygones. Good business is good business, and she'll probably be more popular than ever -- many who made fun of her in the past have new-found respect.

thumbup.gif
Hooray for Martha!!!
thumbup.gif

Always, liked her.....she has guts,brains,creativity, vision for A GOOD THING and true STAY POWER!

Much like our very own forum Martha....
wink.gif

Strong women are SO INTIMIDATING to weak men.

GO MARTHA, GO MARTHA, GO MARTHA......................................

Latest posts

Back