Marlanoc Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! Just lovely. Can't pick a favorite, although, leaning towards the pinto since those are my favorite kind of spots.

Thanks guys! I got lucky with those photos, lots of running away! Most photos look like this now...

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

Love them all, but that colt
default_drool5.gif

Fingers crossed then! Colour is always such a wonderful bonus!
default_wub.png

He's a bit special isn't he Ryan! Gets better and better with every week! Lovely personality as well, friendly but not as all over you friendly as Valkyrie is, sensitive but not super spooky. So far has the perfect presence and nature of a show horse
default_wink.png
We alternate between calling him Pigeon (what I named him when I was trying not to be attached because he looks like the pigeon's slept above him in the shelter) and calling him by his proper paddock name d'Artagnan. He's registered as Koriana Shadows Zaahir, Zaahir is an Arabic name derived from the word zahara which means to shine or radiate. I think all names are rather well suited to him :D

they are all so beautiful Bree! I keep looking at them on FB but to see more on here! LOVE!!

so many fun babies to play with! all grown up too!!

stunning!

Back