Marlanoc Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winter coats are out from most of them now so I'll have to stop staring at foals and Magni and go get some photos
default_thumbup.gif

I would of loved to show Jory or Bello but Bello just isn't ready mentally (still very shy, I don't think he is ring ready) and Jory rubbed out must of his mane because he is evil. They also need to be gelded which, since I won't be showing them, I might wait until the kinder Autumn temperatures.

Tilly is still for sale if any of the Aussies here want a new one
default_whistling.gif
LOL

That is a very handsome little colt, bet your friends are thrilled!

Looking forward (waiting impatiently!) to seeing some updated pics of your potential show team - and everyone else too!
default_yes.gif

Sorry for the radio silence, computer decided to blow up!

So here, have a nice big update :D

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

Just LOOK AT THEM!!!! They are all fabulous, and thank you so much for making me drool this morning. They are beautiful!

Wow, they are all fabulous. My fav is the pinto, but that's my kind of spots.

WOW!! What a fantastic group of babies Bree! Cant wait to see them all out at the shows in the future!
default_wub.png

Thanks so much for the update!

So smitten with them all!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

What do you think of the colt?

......cause he might be staying
default_wink.png

Lovely bunch!! Huge congrats..I admit that except for the one pinto they are not my kind of spots, but I love the leopard in motion!

The little pinto will varnish out over time
default_wink.png
Shadowfax is a guaranteed spot producer! Everything will be either patterned or varnished.

Somewhere along the line I turned into the Spot Stud, only Tinker is pinto! Thor is varnish pintaloosa, TJ is varnish, Shadow is few spot pintaloosa and this little guy is snowcap!
default_whistling.gif

I'm excited about all the bubs, right now I'm a little obsessed watching Malia (the leopard) as she has such an amazing athletic look to her. The kind my riding friends joke is wasted on a short one LOL but it has me very excited about her possible performance future.

Ultimately I have to wait things out before planning their show futures, in my state we have a good range of classes for the mini height and the small horse height but not the little horse. All three Shadow girls look like they will go Little Horse so that will limit what we can do. Tiny Gracie is very much looking mini which is awesome
default_thumbup.gif
The little colt could go small horse, he is the tiniest of the Shadow babies so I have my fingers crossed.

You keep thinking snowcap
default_whistling.gif
And I am so pleased to see this special crop of babies!! I can't wait to see how you decide to show them. They will be fabulous!!

Valkyrie could go either way, time will tell! The boy I'm feeling pretty sure about though.... for now :p

Latest posts

Back