Marlanoc Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mare is Spesh and Kirra's maternal half sister, a black appie mare who is slowly varnishing out.

I know she'd adore a pattern or a double appie filly! Hopefully Malia and Valkyrie didn't steal all that glory
default_wink.png

1419920_10151998937911354_1598956920_n.jpg

Foal count for me is my 4 girls :D

Varda x Shadow = Marlanoc SF Fleur De Lys/ Malia, buckskin leopard pintaloosa

Dreamy x TJ = Marlanoc TWL Coup De Grace/ Grace, bay varnish

Kirra x Shadow = Marlanoc SF The Valkyrie/ Valkyrie or Kyrie, silver bay pintaloosa

Kalari x Shadow = Marlanoc SF ??/ Constance, palomino pintaloosa, will varnish out.

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

It's funny how that works isn't it!

Although a lot of people keep forgetting tiny Gracie
default_thumbdown.gif
She doesn't stand out next to her loudly coloured friends. But of course when you meet her she is divine!!! Sweetest nature of them all, and SO tiny! I don't think people realise how small she is because she's so horsey looking.

My mum's trying to steal her from me
default_whistling.gif

Congrats on your 4 beautiful girls Bree!!!

(Although Im jealous that you got all girls! All I wanted was one haha)

They are so beautiful! And what gorgeous markings on all of them!

What are your plans now for next year?

There better be some "repeats" for next year. I'm already planning a new keyboard with all the drooling I'm doing into this one. I'm sure by next year it will HAVE to be replaced!!
default_whistling.gif

LOL!

I'm sticking to the original plan and taking next year off. It's been really hard this year balancing foals and riding and I've hurt mine and Magni's chances for the comp next weekend through a sudden 3 week holiday.

Next year I might breed if I also breed my Icey mare, but if she doesn't go to the stallion I might wait until Shadow comes back to this state.

Maybe you should breed one ? Must be hard to say your going to take the year off with the group of lovelies you have helped produce this year.

Gracie must of inherited some of mums traits, Maybe just breed Dreamy next year LOL
default_smile.png

It's tempting, but I hate doing solo babies, LOVE having a group of them
default_wink.png

Plus I'll still be working with most of the 3 and under horses plus showing.... and training Iceys! I sure won't be bored, LOL!

Taff foaled last night. Brown snowcap colt! Will share photos when I get permission from the owners. I'm being mean and calling him Pigeon while they think up a name since he looks like the pigeons were sleeping on top of him
default_whistling.gif
He's super cute though.

Understandable , sounds like you will be flat out with not only this years "gang" and your 2&3 yos not to mention showing Magni. You just may have time to fit in a little sleep come this time next year.

Congratulations on all your arrivals this year, all wonderful !!
default_firstprize.gif

So she was carrying the colt then - still it sounds as though your friends have got the colour they wanted. Many congrats to them - cant wait to see the pictures! Good luck with your plans for next year, it all sounds very exciting - we'll miss the Zombie Bree but will accept full and regular updates about all the activities instead!!

I'm pouting.......
default_wacko.png
...but I guess I'll just have to wait......as long as we get lots of pictures and updates.....
default_smile.png

Handsome colt....daddy sure did good this year!

Last edited:
The updates will be flowing!
default_thumbup.gif

And some from other foals, Tatiana, Tilly, Sterling and Derby are all on the shortlist for showing. Got to start prep soon if I want to get to the January show!

We can't wait to see some updated pictures of those lovely ones -- it's been a while since we've seen them all "grown" up!!

Not much time until January, so best of luck getting everyone ready to go!! Praying for lots of wins!!
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back