Marlanoc Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait to see what Dreamy has cooked up for you this year. I heard a little rumour she produces lovely foals lol

Wishing them all safely onto the ground for you Bree.
default_smile.png

I've heard that one too Ryan
default_whistling.gif

I can't believe there's still so much waiting! Some of my friends are finished for the year and I still have at least two months to wait
default_thud.gif

Keep telling myself it will be warmer, no/less mud and the foaling yards will be finished..... so worth the wait but it sucks right now!

Yes, an update on those ladies would be great. And if you "see" Cassie, give her a kick for not telling us about Pippin!

OK Bree, I think it's about time you gave us all an update!!!

Hey guys, sorry for the radio silence! It's been total madness around here.

The pregnant girls are finally separated out from the main group and are now racing the fence guys to see who finishes first.... the guys on the foaling yards or the girls with their babies!
default_thud.gif
Personally my money is on the girls but I hope the guys prove me wrong!

Kirra and Spesh foundered pretty bad a few weeks back, they're in total no grass confinement which neither is enjoying much but at least they have each other for company. And I have enough hay from last year that they can safely eat their fill so Kirra's baby will be developing just fine. I'm hoping they will have graduated to art time turn out before that baby is ready to arrive!

Belle is starting a tiny udder but the earliest she could go is the 29th (if counting to day 320) and I really don't think she was covered that early as Shadow was very focussed on Varda who I KNOW was in season for almost the full week he arrived. Still keeping a close eye on her and the others though to work out when they are changing.

I'm going out with my camera tomorrow so will bring you new photos
default_thumbup.gif

Oh no hoping they make a fast recovery with the weather we have had the spring grass has gone "Bang"

Cant wait to see some Pics
default_smile.png

Hoping your two furkids recover quickly! Cant wait for th pics.
default_yes.gif

I swear this site hates my internet connection. Always seems to run the slowest!

Anyway it's all behaving today so here are some overdue pics
default_smile.png

They go....

Varda, Varda, Varda

Belle, Dreamy, Kalari

Kirra

And my annoyingly unfinished yards.... because the wood guys just decided to deliver half of it for unknown reasons and have only just dropped it off and now the fencing guys are working on another job.... very annoying! Will be foaling out in the group again but without my extra small paddock since it's been half turned into yards
default_sad.png

IMG_9336.jpg

IMG_9340.jpg

IMG_9347.jpg

IMG_9339.jpg

IMG_9352.jpg

IMG_9360.jpg

IMG_9376.jpg

IMG_9367.jpg

Oh they are looking FABULOUS!!! LOVE the bellies and especially LOVE what they are hiding in there. I just can't wait!!!!

Thank you so much for the pictures. You know I just love seeing these girls and the secrets they're holding!

Everyone loves belly pics
default_wub.png
:wub Although you can see how hard Belle and Dreamy make it for me!

Great pics of those wonderful bellies Bree - except perhaps the one of Belle's LOL!! Thanks for the update. Hope you can get those fencing guys back to work again before too long.
default_yes.gif

I badly need the yards up at least for Kirra, her current spot isn't foal safe but she can't be out on the grass either. Thankfully she should be one of the last to foal so I have a bit of time on my hands.

But mares will do what mares will do! And I think the same goes for fencing contractors
default_thumbdown.gif

What's this? More photos?!?

No Kirra because I had the wrong lens on. Good for paddock but not for yards!

Varda is in the foulest mood so it's hard to get close to her. She's made a small udder and both teats still face inwards and are touching. She's carrying lopsided so although I still think she'll go first I'm still allowed to sleep.
Kalari is making an udder and it looks bigger then Varda's but it's all flabby and fairly boring. But I am beginning to think she'll go after Varda and Taff.

Belle, Dreamy and Kirra are plodding along nice and slowly.

:p

IMG_9506.jpg

IMG_9514.jpg

IMG_9520.jpg

IMG_9529.jpg

IMG_9535.jpg

IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_9551.jpg

IMG_9557.jpg

IMG_9829.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just look at those wide loads!!! They look fabulous!!! And I'm so excited about the additional pictures!!!!

Whoooah , they are wide loads
default_thumbup.gif

They are looking great Bree
default_smile.png

And if your ever interested in selling Dreamy, I know someone who would be very Interested
default_smile.png

Keep the pictures coming Bree - things are really starting to become interesting!!

Latest posts

Back