Marlanoc Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very likely the breeding was recorded on an MHAA stallion report, so it is possible. Would cost a bit but I think worth it if you're breeding
default_smile.png

It would be membership (if you aren't one) plus $264 for the registration plus a vet check to sign off on his certificate of soundness. But that would be it given he is all grown up
default_smile.png
You could contact Kooka Heights for a bit of help or you could contact MHAA and just confirm what parts you might need the breeder to sign off on just to be sure.

Dreamy HAS to give me a perfect trot.... not that my expectations are high! She's passed her impossibly beautiful trot on once and that was to Thor.

TJ's bloodlines include some equally amazing movers so the potential here should be high.

I'd love a girl this time, her babies have been overwhelmingly boys.

Wings your horses are beautiful... Looking forward to seeing what you get this year!

Anytime Ryan
default_smile.png
Paperwork isn't my best area of miniature horses but any help I can give to a fellow mini owner... especially an owner of one of Dreamy's precious babies is something I'm happy to do!

Thanks Bonny and Horsenut
default_smile.png
I'm a bit smitten with them all but I'm a tad biased
default_wub.png
lol!

Got some beautiful baby bellies appearing. Will have to go out with the camera when the horrid rain backs off for awhile. Most aren't obvious from the side but from front or back there are some lovely shapes appearing!

On other news the old gang might remember before I vanished I was getting an Icelandic Horse to ride? Since some of you don't do facebook I thought I'd put up a few pics. We brought a yearling home for my mother as well, a palomino called Ullinn. And we've since but our names down on a filly each! I'm buying Magni's niece Ysja (pronounced Isya) and my mother is buying Ullinn's almost sister Vesta.

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3774.jpg

IMG_6966.jpg

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6874.jpg

The palomino is Ullinn, the dunskin is Ysja and the chestnut is Vesta.

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_6276.jpg

IMG_6495.jpg

Hey Bree I was wondering how your Icelantic fella was getting on - he's looking fantastic! So glad you are increasing their numbers, they are such great little horses!
default_yes.gif

Looking forward to some updated pics of your preggy girls very soon!

Fabulous!!! It's so good to see him -- and here about his update, and now, even more coming! GREAT!! They are beautiful!!

They are a complete addiction. I don't think I could be without them now! Although will be awhile before they join the foaling down group ;) I want Ysja under saddle first!

Oh, and I'm sticking to my "taking next year off" plan so I can sleep properly for once.... but I've already planned one of my 2016 babies.

I got a breeding to this hunk of stallion perfection! Reeces Thunder and Lightning! :D Been wanting to breed to him for AGES! And every time his foals come up for sale I'm never in the right position to get one. I'll be breeding Kalari to him at the end of 2015/

179499_505074326186155_198953419_n.jpg

165873_505075382852716_221663302_n.jpg

Yes, he is very special. I hope you give in......and not make us wait 2 years to see that baby!!

BUT, I am very willing to wait, as long as you promise to show me pictures of "my" SPOTTED babies growing up next year! I'm so excited about this year's babies! SPOTS.................ahhhhhh!!

Last edited:
Man, you have a lot of excitement coming this year! I think between you and Cassie, I'm going to get my baby fix without having to do any hard work
default_new_rofl.gif

I mentioned it in Cassie's post but I haven't de-friended you on fb. Just deactivated my account.

Can't wait to see all these new babies, and some fattie photos!

Oh my goodness! Bree he is soooo Handsome! no wonder you have been dying to breed to him! Kalari put to him could quite possibly be perfection! hehe. I am so excited now! I second Diane's thoughts don't make us wait till 2016... pleeeeaaasee? hehe

Hi Hayley! Thought that must of been what happened
default_smile.png

I'm definitely going to make you all wait..... I need a year off
default_thud.gif

I love foaling down but wow it takes a lot out of your time. There's a week long clinic in December I might not be able to go to if the girls are looking too close.... and if I do go I might have to send one to a friend to keep a close eye on. Very hard planning around the girls.... who don't want to do their own planning!

Pretty sure I felt Dreamy's foal kicking the other day
default_smile.png

AWESOME! Well, as I said, you can take a year off....but it will require you to post pictures of this year's SPOTTED babies -- as they grow! And show pictures -- because I KNOW you're not giving up on showing! LOL

Latest posts

Back