Marlanoc Round Four!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yey! Come on Twinkles!! Prayers for a safe foaling.
default_pray.gif

Just been out with her, she's in complete textbook about to drop condition.

Belly is a perfect v after that last rolling session, udder is hard and warm with little wax drops, her back end is soft and relaxed, her vulva is so relaxed you could post a letter in it
default_new_rofl.gif
and has a good deep colour.

I'd be so very surprised if she doesn't go tonight. I'll also be so sleep deprived that everyone will be avoiding me like the plague!
default_new_rofl.gif

Exciting! Hope she continues the textbook rules and baby comes out safely for you.

Safe foaling!!! Very exciting! Come on and foal before I go to work, so I can see this new little one!!!

It's here, classic Twinkles super speed foaling. She passed the placenta so quickly it tore and we were a bit worried about retained placenta so the lovely vet came for a visit. She's all clear thankfully.

And she's had.

a

BAY

COLT!

default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif

Way to go Twinkles!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Many congrats on another successful birth Bree - Pics asap please.
default_yes.gif

Ooops! Thought I posted this one last night. Shows you how tired I am
default_new_rofl.gif
I've had about 6 hours sleep in the past 49 hours now... so still got to catch up!

IMG_0050.jpg

Totally solid bay.

Nearly stuck him back in so she could work on the paint job. Then when the vet arrived and we changed the clamp on his umbilical cord (I had to cut it) I suggested we clamp the boy bits and turn him into a girl
default_new_rofl.gif

Congrats!!!

This is tooo funny! Twinkles - bay colt factory
default_new_rofl.gif
At least their super cute

He's a cute little one for sure!! And leave those special little boy parts alone! You better be careful -- those bays can be gorgeous, and you might just be looking at another show horse!!

I have to forgive him first
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Although wouldn't he and Sterling make a nice harness team?

Trying to work out if he should have a star/moon based name like Sterling or something different.

Well I've named him Marlanoc SP Jörmungandr. Not sure if I'll leave the r on the end or not though since it's silent... and everyone will probably say the J as a J instead of a Y but I'm sleep deprived and he is a bay colt so
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Choosing between Jory or Jorgi for paddock name.

Weather is disgusting, glad I left them in the stable even though the morning was almost alright! Feel a bit sorry for the builders who are finishing up their last project around here, one I had to beg for! It's a bit of "bling" for the property, a nice wooden gate with a stone wall either side right where our 1km driveway becomes the house and stable yard. It's practical use is so if a horse get loose I won't be following them 1km down the driveway and hoping the front gate is shut for once
default_new_rofl.gif
Should look brilliant when it's all finished.

Poor little boy! If you dont stop making unkind comments about his boy 'bits' and his colour he is going to grow up with a very bad inferiority complex!! Leave him alone poor chap, he's beautiful and there is seriously nothing to beat a true mahogany bay!

Dont forget that we will want pics of your new posh gateway once it is finished.
default_yes.gif

Broodmare update:

Kalari looks fantastic!

IMG_0057.jpg

Belle should be due on the 17th, no udder development at all yet. Beginning to wonder if she's just FAT again...

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Everyone is smitten with Legacy, I think that glorious coat has tendency to distract people!

IMG_9802.jpg

This one cracks me up:

IMG_9817.jpg

IMG_9834.jpg

IMG_9852.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

And just in case you were wondering why he is so much sweeter then Lyric...

IMG_0077.jpg

Don't worry, we're talking about LYRIC. Just because Legacy is sweeter doesn't mean he isn't cheeky
default_wink.png

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Freyja is much harder to get photos of. Mostly I blame the weather but her dark coat doesn't "talk" to the camera the same easy way that Legacy's does. Also she's almost ALWAYS moving!

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

And finally Jory

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Isn't he just Sterling all over again? Have told everyone they have one more shot to buy Sterling before I keep them both and use them as a harness team
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back