Marlanoc Round Four!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To "our favorite girl Ashanti" we are hoping to see that special little one soon!! Keep going little momma!!

And Twinkles, another favorite girl.....we hope you keep moving ahead, too.

And to "she-who-will-not-be-named"......we're not even checking on you anymore!

I was a very good mare watcher and took you all some lovely photos... and then the forum was grumpy and wouldn't let me upload them! So let's try again.

Ashanti 2 days ago:

IMG_8781.jpgIMG_8786.jpg

IMG_8784.jpg

Ashanti tonight:

IMG_8815.jpg

Twinkles tonight:

IMG_8809.jpg

I know we weren't going to talk about her but She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named might just deserve her own post... just don't let her know
default_new_rofl.gif

2 days ago:

IMG_8775.jpgIMG_8780.jpg

IMG_8777.jpg

Tonight:

IMG_8812.jpg

IMG_8807.jpg

IMG_8814.jpg

We better! I'm at that wonderful stage of zombie like state where I keep dreaming I've heard the alarm so I wake up. Thankfully my alarm box has a little light that goes on if it's been set off so I quickly realise it was all a dream and can go back to sleep without trekking into the dark!

I still get a cold sweat when I hear that noise. Detective Barnaby's inlaws had a metal detector on Midsomer Murders the other night, which when hovering around metal made the exact same loud bellow. I almost had a heartattack and my body went into 'flight mode'
default_new_rofl.gif

I still get a cold sweat when I hear that noise. Detective Barnaby's inlaws had a metal detector on Midsomer Murders the other night, which when hovering around metal made the exact same loud bellow. I almost had a heartattack and my body went into 'flight mode'
default_new_rofl.gif
You know you might be somewhat over it when the alarm goes off in the middle of the worst rain of the day and you consider sitting down and crying to see if that convinces the mares to play nice and give up those foals
default_new_rofl.gif

I'm at the point now that if the alarm goes off and I'm asleep I find myself halfway out of the house before the rest of my brain wakes up, it's that ingrained now!

My brother discovered that the stud wall/support wall finder thingy (technical name I'm sure) makes a similar beep to my foaling alarm. He's not mean enough to do this during foaling season but he loves waiting until I've just packed the alarm away and THEN firing it off to see how far I get through the run outside routine before I stop and decide to kill him instead. He did it in the middle of winter once and I STILL reacted!

You two! I'm enjoying a good laugh!!

The pictures are wonderful!! They look sooooooo good, and makes me even more excited after seeing them! Come on (most) ladies! Can't wait to ooooo and ahhhhhh!!

Heidi, great to see you again!! We need you here now to help Bree to get through this Zombie time of hers - as you an see from the few latest posts she is pretty far gone already. LOL!!

Goodness Bree those two girls - Ashanti and She-who-will-not-be-named - look as though the babies are going to drop out straight down if they dont hurry up and produce them the normal way!! Little Twinkle is looking good too.
default_yes.gif

As for 'false' alarms, I remember so many times deaming that I had assisted at a birth, only to find that the mare was still pregnant when I actually woke up - very frustrating!

I'm in full blown Zombie mode by now, up early again today because the last false alarm was an hour out from typical Hansel wakeup and toilet time.... so he wanted to start the day early since I was already up
default_thud.gif

/monthly_09_2013/post-43867-0-97185400-1379663417_thumb.jpg I just LOVE this photo of "she-who-shall-not-be-named" !!!

Don't tell her I said so!

Last edited:
I know! How gorgeous are Bree's furry girls!

How's Mrs Voldermort dropped that baby overnight Bree?

/monthly_09_2013/post-43867-0-97185400-1379663417_thumb.jpg I just LOVE this photo of "she-who-shall-not-be-named" !!!

Don't tell her I said so!
Me, too. Looks like she swallowed a watermelon. So cute, wish mine would have looked like this this summer, instead mine were just fat.
default_517.gif
default_closedeyes.gif

She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named doesn't do things by halves so when we get a baby belly we get a BIG BABY BELLY
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Some how she's managed to put some MORE milk in her already full udder. She's filled her teats this time so I'm living in hope that a baby isn't far off. We're all amazed she's held off this long!

Ashanti has a pretty decent udder growing by her standards, I'm hoping she won't be far behind She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named so I can have a break before Twinkles is ready.

Well don't tell her, but we are excitedly waiting for the announcement! SSsssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

I shouldn't say this but... She's waiting for her girlfriends to catch up, so they can have a big birthday party together.
default_xreiter.gif
default_whistling.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

How's she looking today - any chance of a Happy Event announcement??????????

Latest posts

Back