Marlanoc Foal Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ok thanks Jess!!
default_biggrin.png

I run all my pairings through the caluclator, especially now that I choose between two stallions!

Wow nice udder
default_aktion033.gif
teats pointing down too..maybe tomorrow I know we said Wednesday but hmmm
default_new_shocked.gif
cant wait to see this baby
default_wub.png

You are quite correct Diane - the filly fairy is going to be very busy over the coming week! Hope she is not going to get too exhausted before she's finished with all that travelling.
default_unsure.png

It is getting quite difficult to 'jump' between the many topics on LB with all these mares getting so close to foaling - never seem to get time to do anything else. When I remembered to pause long enough to check my e-mails yesterday, I had over 200 waiting for me, and that made me cross coz I had to sort through them and I was afraid I was missing something important with all our girls.
default_wacko.png

I think your two girls might just foal virtually at the same time Bree - hate to tell you but one year I had three of them foaling all within 20 minutes!! Lots of whizzing between different stables and I can tell you I was ready for a cuppa and several cigarettes once it was all over.
default_yes.gif

You are quite correct Diane - the filly fairy is going to be very busy over the coming week! Hope she is not going to get too exhausted before she's finished with all that travelling.
default_unsure.png

It is getting quite difficult to 'jump' between the many topics on LB with all these mares getting so close to foaling - never seem to get time to do anything else. When I remembered to pause long enough to check my e-mails yesterday, I had over 200 waiting for me, and that made me cross coz I had to sort through them and I was afraid I was missing something important with all our girls.
default_wacko.png

I think your two girls might just foal virtually at the same time Bree - hate to tell you but one year I had three of them foaling all within 20 minutes!! Lots of whizzing between different stables and I can tell you I was ready for a cuppa and several cigarettes once it was all over.
default_yes.gif

I know what you mean Anna, I've neglected my email/facebook/other forums in favour of watching all the girls here!

I know a fresian breeder who had three mares go in the one night just one right after the other, she swore it was like they all thought "huh, that seems like a good idea. I might start pushing" and off they went
default_new_rofl.gif

I think you're right and it will end up very close with these two!

And new Ashanti pics from this arvo.

ashanti 2208 back.jpg

ashanti 2208 side.jpg

ashanti 2208 udderside.jpg

ashanti 2208 udderback.jpg

I know she doesn't have the same size udder as rivain but her teats are pointing down, her belly is a rather obvious v and I swear the muslces around her tail are relaxing.

And new Ashanti pics from this arvo.

View attachment 3155

View attachment 3156

View attachment 3157

View attachment 3158

I know she doesn't have the same size udder as rivain but her teats are pointing down, her belly is a rather obvious v and I swear the muslces around her tail are relaxing.
I thought that was rivain's udder but aww never mind ashanti can go first we dont mind..make an orderly que ladies plz
default_aktion033.gif

just looked back at the udder pics and both girls teats look like are pointing down
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashanti certainly snuck up on me, she really hadn't been doing much and since her due date is 12 days after Rivains I just figured I'd be waiting for awhile! But she was paddock bred so her due date may be earlier then I'm guessing. Personally I think she heard Diane questioning her belly and realised her sneaky act wasn't going to work
default_wink.png

wow talk about a change!! Ashanti might be the first of our girls to go!!! sneaky little thing!! Suzie I hope your learning lots from Ashanti and it would be very good if you would copy her lol hehe

Hey cassie, no foals yet. Both girls didn't change much over night so I'll take fresh photos this arvo. I reckon the earlier guesses of mid/late this week will be the soonest we'll see them! I hate waiting!

Waiting t find out if I have the older model or the new. If it's the old one then my whole system has to go in for an upgrade
default_wacko.png
If it is the new then I just have to send in my transmitter for repair. FIngers crossed for the later!

Fingers crossed it will be tomorrow
default_yes.gif
I just love that pretty girl Rivain such a cutie
default_wub.png
I do love bays hopefully my baby will be just like her
default_smile.png
cant wait to see her baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaww thanks everyone
default_wub.png
I'll let her know!

I love the red bays, such a nice rich coat colour!

Today neither Rivain or Ashanti wanted anything to do with me, took awhile to catch them. Twinkles (due in October) is being her usual 'must shed winter coat' self and just wants snuggles and scratches. Beauty, usually under foot, has fallen in love with Tinker who is across the laneway from their paddock so she spends most of her time not helping me, which is a relief!
default_new_rofl.gif
My november mare, Fantasy, is holding steady which is good since dhe already looks bigger then Twinky and my December mare we still aren't sure about.

Udder pics on their way!

Ashanti first:

ashanti 2308 udderback.jpg

Since pullng an udder from nowhere she has filled it bit by bit. I'm keeping a close eye on her incase she pulls a few more changes out with no warning.

Rivain now:

rivain 2308 udderback.jpg

rivain 2308 udderside.jpg

Rivain has done a lot of filling since that udder first appeared. The teats seem to be pointing mostly down but I think there is a little more to do there. Since her day 336 due date is the 1st of September she is VERY close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back