Marlanoc Foal Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky boys
default_biggrin.png
or should i say lucky girls
default_laugh.png
..my poor boy is getting the chop and Maxine is teasing him like mad atm..poor boy make the most of the nice feeling wont be there for much longer
default_unsure.png

WOW!! They are going to foal any minute!!

I also think Ashanti might just suprise you by being first - her teats look filled to the tips in the pictures, whereas Rivain still seems to have that last minute filling to do yet?

Sending good wishes for two safe, smooth foalings and two bouncing healthy babies!
default_yes.gif

Thanks guys, great to hear! I'm getting seriously excited now that we are so close.

Ashanti has been slightly withdrawn from the rest of the herd for most of the day, not largely isolated just keeping a bit of distance. She comes in and out for grooming sessions.

Rivain has been sulky the past few days, very tricky to catch and very impatient for me to hurry up and leave her alone again, she doesn't want any scratching or rubs.

Hormones eh
default_rolleyes.gif
..come on babies.. we'r going to see you both see you later on today
default_aktion033.gif

Rivain:

rivain 2408 side.jpg

rivain 2408 back.jpg

rivain 2408 udderback.jpg

rivain 2408 udderside2.jpg

rivain 2408 udderside.jpg

You can see how large it is, I don't really need to stick the camera under to see it!

Ashanti:

ashanti 2408 side.jpg

ashanti 2408 back.jpg

ashanti 2408 udderback.jpg

ashanti 2408 udderside.jpg

ashanti 2408 udderside2.jpg

Sorry about the blurry image of the back view of the udder. It was the last image I took and Beauty showed up to help
default_wacko.png
Ashanti currently wants nothing to do with her sister so that was the end of her cooperation!

Also, as Cassie requested, here is Ashanti's progress since earlier this month.

rivain changes.jpg

I declare Rivain the pony with the biggest udder
default_laugh.png
im sure she even beats my girl and that takes some doing

hers a few hours before foaling

263219_2133961083083_1667744376_2179737_5066302_n.jpg

I just got off the phone with Ashanti's old owner, Ashanti has never developed a large bag. She has filled her teats but her udder has always been quite small! Looks like Rivain and Ashanti are racign each other now!

default_wacko.png
Be so much fun for you if they go together
default_wacko.png
good luck and tonights the night
default_yes.gif

Here's hoping! But at last check both are in amongst the other girls with normal behaviour, I don't take up close looks at their udders during the night checks, it's hard enough catching them during the day!

Not going to be able to update tomorrow morning as I am being dragged from the house (reluctantly, kicking and screaming!)and won't have time to update.
default_no.gif

Come on girls....those of us whose mares have decided to wait and give us yearlings need new baby pics to tide us over!!!! I am expecting new foal pics from you two VERY soon!!!

Not going to be able to update tomorrow morning as I am being dragged from the house (reluctantly, kicking and screaming!)and won't have time to update.
default_no.gif

well not to worry both girls will have theyr babies tonight as planned and you can leave them in theyr mummy's safe hooves until you return
default_yes.gif

GREAT MINDS!! Think I like that Diane.
default_yes.gif
(also think you may have exagerated a little, just a little mind you. LOL!!)

COME ON ASHANTI - dont let your faithful supporters down.
default_wub.png

This is so exciting, I do hope Bree manages to msg Cassie if the foals arrive tonight.

pray.gif
for a safe and easy foaling and a healthy filly (or maybe 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back