Mark Bullington-The Loss of Someone Special

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today we lost the voice of ASPC/AMHR, our Mark Bullington. Congress and Nationals will never quite be the same without his voice to announce our champions and our grand champions. It leaves a hole in our hearts and an empty chair at center ring. The Bullingtons, Sharon and Mark are part of the ASPC/AMHR family and Mark is forever in our hearts. Our condolences to Sharon and the rest of Mark's family.
574848_451389741541426_113851355295268_1802961_1678422682_n.jpg

We are all so saddened by this loss. Many have posted about the meaningful connections he allowed us to have.... may we continue on in that spirit. What a way to honor this beautiful man and to bring a smile to our hearts in this difficult time.

Blessings sent to his family and friends...thank you for sharing him with us !!! We are all the better for it.

Mark was truly one of a kind, and one of the most talented, kind, caring, goofy, special people I've ever known. His talents and music choics will be greatly missed. My heart goes out to Sharon and the rest of the Bullington family. God speed, Mark!

We are truly sorry to hear of Marks passing. We have known him for many years and it was always great to hear his voice and share his optimism.

This truly has me in tears, our memories of Mark at nationals are some of the best I have of the miniature horse world. My thoughts and prayers are with Marks family, may they know how loved he was by many.

kris

The miniature horse world will never be the same without Mark.
default_no.gif
My deepest condolences to Sharon and the rest of his family.
default_crybaby.gif

Our deepest condolences to Marks Family. Although I did not know him personally

He made the hours and hours of Nationals entertaining to watch on the internet as an announcer.

A Sad loss for the miniature horse world

Latest posts

Back