Mare Stare Watchers - iPhone and iPad Users

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

Reaction score
I have been testing my camera equiptment for our Mare Stare link.

This year Mare Stare has added iPhone and iPad links to some of the cams. Mine is one of those.

Heather has sent me this link for them, but so far, my family members and friends that have them are not able to see the live cams.

Your Iphone and Ipad link will be http://173.192.34.75:1935/pacificpintos/cam1/playlist.m3u8

Could those of you that use these devices please see if you are able to see my live cams ??

Rich is also asking if the Apple icon link on the Mare Stare live cams page works??

http://www.marestare.com/cams.php

I do not own these devices so I am hoping those that do could help us.

Thank you!

I am SO excited to hear they're making it possible to see on iPhones and iPads! I have both
default_smile.png
I just checked your link on my iPhone and it wouldn't work, I got a server stopped working error. I did try going directly to marestare's site, clicking on the live cams menu and going to your farm name and clicking on the apple symbol and I WAS able to see 4 pictures! I'll have to make sure that add that to my cam when we get it back up and running for this year.

Tracy

Thanks Tracy ! Are you able to send me the correct link?

My email is: [email protected]

Or you can just post it here if you prefer. My friends and family want to watch and I do not have access to a iPhone to test it.

Thank you so much!!

I will check and see if I can copy the link when I get home...and I will also check to make sure I can see it from my iPad. It's definitely something I want for our cam this year too! If they'd like to watch it before I get a chance to post, if they get on marestare.com, click on live cams, find your farm name and click on the apple symbol, that is how I got it to work using my phone. I will work on getting you a link from my phone later tonight though
default_smile.png

Yep it is working for me on my iphone and it is lovely and clear. Safe foaling.

Thank you so much for your help!

I am so excited you helped before I needed all the eyes watching!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back