Mare Stare folks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
MCCS Skips Gem is on camera now and is close. I would say tonight, maybe tomorrow. I just checked her and she has white sticky milk. Her bag is full and hard and nipples are full. Up until today I could not get any milk out of her and today it was super easy. Thankfully it is the weekend and I am here. But any extra eyes would help. Wish us luck......... If it the screen is black at all that means we got a phone call but it won't be black long........

Forgot the link...lol

Oak Park Cam

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be watching too, she sure sounds close! Hope you have a healthy, beautiful foal soon!
default_smile.png

Aww look at her. She looks like my mares that I am watching. Rubbing on EVERYTHING. Sending good thoughts

I will be watching too! Best wishes!

Is she acting laborish or is it me? Maybe she is just resting.

Definitely looks laborish to me Bonny. I wouldn't be surprised if she's down again soon.

[SIZE=10pt]I've seen her up and down several times this afternoon and looking at her sides - wouldn't be surprised if she goes tonight.[/SIZE]

Barbie

Tami

I took a peek at her for a bit, she looks ready to bust!

She's a sweet mare isn't she? I haven't seen her in years, as she went to the East Coast several years ago, but when I bought her from Felix she fitted and showed within just a matter of a couple of weeks, and took several Grands.

I as well have a mare that should go this weekend I'd think, she's so loose behind, red inside, tail just flops, udder is full and quite tight; but I'm not getting white milk yet......but she wasn't so kind last year either. It's a triple bred Redboy foal and I would think it would have some color.......if you steal the filly fairy I'd sure like you to express mail her back
default_smile.png

Thanks guys. I think she will be going soon.

And yes, Erica she is sure a doll. I can't wait to see her baby. I lost a filly out of her last year. She shipped to me about 7 weeks before she was due and lost the filly just a few days after she came. I have been keeping an eye on your cam too.

I know I will be peeking in all night tonight, I have yet to catch one!

Prayers for a safe foaling for you!

I am thinking she is very close look howshe is holding her tail!

The mare is foaling - where are the owners

Never mind, they're there

Latest posts

Back