Mare is under Mare Stare and testing ready!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for taking the time to load the pictures, hurray we are getting close...
default_saludando.gif

Brilliant pictures of a 'waxing' mare - thank you. Prayers and good wishes to you all for the coming night!

Anna

Wow, she has to have it tonight! Could you put the camera on just her in the stall so we can see her better? It's just to small with the 4 squares.

Excellent photos and yes, I hope she goes tonight

The two cameras on the left keep cutting out and the bottom right is just a big blur. Only one is really working so we can see, but the pic is SO tiny. I agree just the one camera would be better if you could.

Excellent photos and yes, I hope she goes tonight
The two cameras on the left keep cutting out and the bottom right is just a big blur. Only one is really working so we can see, but the pic is SO tiny. I agree just the one camera would be better if you could.

Just right click your mouse and size will come up for you too change size
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou for the suggestion Laurie, I put in an E-mail to Heather as to how to use only one camera and not go through the quad processor, i have a dazzel , so as soon as she gets back to me hopefully i can get it fixed!!!! Thankyou all, for your continued support!!!!!

She seems to be fussy now...walking around, rubbing her butt on the wall, itches some..... now back to standing again but does not seem too quiet..... oh look, there' someone to clean the stall.... hey when you are done with that one I have a bunch... LOL

Camera was down.

Ok it is back up...thanks goodness

Mine keeps freezing up... anyone else having that problem?

I watched her shuffle and fuss for a while last night, but in the end she only pooped. I think she's finally getting close!

I cant believe how much she is rubbing her butt, head, biting/scratching her sides...... she sure doesnt stay still for long.

ETA: I dont think she can hold out much longer!!! She wont even stand still more than a second it seems!!

It looked like she slid down from her itching... What an itchy girl!!
default_laugh.png

My mares always gave several little poop piles just before, but it's hard to see poop in this picture.

I see so many signs!!! All that's left is the water breaking!

She is certainly restless - and itchy - and her tail is going a mile a minute.

Awesome pictures of her "waxing"!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for a fast and easy foaling!!!!!

She just needs to lay down! Holy cow, I think she is going to tear the place down scratching on everything. She is VERY enthusiastic about rubbing her butt, head, neck and cranking that tail!!!

I must admit, she is sure entertaining, hope she has an easy birth,

her first stages of labour seems like she is not happy....
default_laugh.png

Just left the barn, thankyou for the calls, I GREATLY appreciate each and every one of them!!!!!! You guys are great. I cannot figure out how to make it only one camera, so i did some adjusting(which is why the cams went off) and i think i have 2 pretty good views for everyone to see. She is rapidly dripping milk now, so she is progressing, and i am sure this will be the night. Any one who wants to call about anything, feel free to do so, I am pretty sure i will be up for a while!!!LOL!!!

Yes, the one camera seems to be off and that has helped.... have a pretty good view with the two clear pics.... Maybe this is the calm before the storm now?? LOL Never mind!! She was standing fairly quiet but now back to rubbing on anything she can now, LOL

She is pawing more now too... a lot.

She's down!! Looks like this it!! Oh maybe not... she is just laying there now..... and now up again. This suspense is killing me, LOL

Back