Mare Close?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNSnowMini

Reaction score
I have a mini mare, this will be her 2nd time foaling. Her milk was clear when I checked her about 6am this morning, it is now an opaque white and its about 8pm. Her vulva is a red/purple color, I have read that when that shows up shes having her foal that night, or real soon. She still has a little bag, so i'm wondering if maybe she might have it tonight or not?

???

We have one (not a maiden) who has been thought ready to go for a couple of weeks now. By several horse folks. She seems to know better. One thing about vulva color..if she's been laying down, it;ll be darker, and if she's been out and about, her bag will be smaller. Some girls just have their own rules..

How is she acting? Separating herself from others? A bit different than usual? Cleaning the house..wait, that's people. How I wish horses close to labor would clean their stalls...
default_thud.gif

can you post some pics of her side on, from behind and her udder, this will help us. Please come over to the mare and foal thread
default_yes.gif
you will find lots of help there
default_thumbup.gif

I will post pics tonight, can I have the link to the mare and foal thread?

Latest posts

Back