Mare/Calming supplements

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorClementine

Reaction score
My 10 yr old mini driving mare is a hot headed little thing. Lately she's had more attitude and I'm wondering if anyone has experience using mare or calming supplements with moody mini mares. Just something to take the grumpy edge off. I've had her checked out by the vet and she's not in any pain or anything. Just a bit more moody than usual (she's always a little moody).

It's only been a short time I've been trying it, but Leg Up Mare Pellets seem to be already helping my Little Miss Grouchy Pants. Not a huge change yet, but she's already acting nicer towards my two boys (the donk and QH).
KLJ are you still using the Leg up Mare pellets? Wondering what you think of the product.

KLJ are you still using the Leg up Mare pellets? Wondering what you think of the product.
Still using and I do see a little difference. Not in everyday life really, but certainly when she cycles. She's not near as noticable and messy. And she is still being nicer generally to the other two equines at my place. Still a bundle of energy though! Lol

Latest posts

Back