Maple Mountain proudly introduces.........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
I did this page up for our website, Maple Mountain Star News, which is in a newspaper format, to announce our new stallion
default_biggrin.png

GTIntroW.jpg

default_biggrin.png
I was just about to post and say someone's got a new stallion, so where is the announcement....but now here it is!
default_thumbup.gif
Congratulations of course!

We've got 5 GT sons here plus 12 of his grandsons/granddaughters and every one of them has the awesome movement that GT puts on his babies. Some may remember that whenever there's a thread on here asking what bloodlines are known to produce good moving horses, I usually pipe up and say GT!
default_488.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Congratulations girls. look forward to seeing him.

default_biggrin.png
I was just about to post and say someone's got a new stallion, so where is the announcement....but now here it is!
default_thumbup.gif
Congratulations of course!

We've got 5 GT sons here plus 12 of his grandsons/granddaughters and every one of them has the awesome movement that GT puts on his babies. Some may remember that whenever there's a thread on here asking what bloodlines are known to produce good moving horses, I usually pipe up and say GT!
default_488.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
Yup! That is how I originally met Mary Ann. I kept seeing horses whose movement I really liked and when I would look them up there would be GT in the sire's slot! Which is also how I met you
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everybody! I am really excited to have him here - so excited in fact that I transposed his name on the announcement
default_wacko.png
He is actually Jandt's Chief Good Thunder which is of course where the GT comes from. My only excuse is I am in love and just can't think straight!
default_biggrin.png

default_cheers.gif
Congratulations to both of you!!!

Did you buy this stallion or just breeding with this stallion?

Just read on Mary Ann Bartkewich web site.

GT is moving to MiLo ACRES TRAINING CENTRE for a few years.

Thanks for helping me lighten my work load a bit Lori.

GT should give you some awesome driving horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! What a neat way to announce his arrival! I am happy for you!
default_aktion033.gif

Did you buy this stallion or just breeding with this stallion?

Just read on Mary Ann Bartkewich web site.

GT is moving to MiLo ACRES TRAINING CENTRE for a few years.

Thanks for helping me lighten my work load a bit Lori.

GT should give you some awesome driving horses.
Mary Ann was looking for a good home for GT where she knew he would be loved and well cared for. GT is happily tucked inside my barn Mary! And will be here for some time to come. Thanks for inquiring!
default_biggrin.png

You know how happy I am for you, Lori! And I'm so jealous!!

I'm another happy owner of GT offspring. I have a daughter, Jandts Cheeri Deeri, that is not only gorgeous standing still, but quite a mover and she passes it on to all of her foals.
default_wub.png

If only we lived closer, Lori, I'd be bringing some mares your way, LOL.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats Lori, Dale and Mary Ann!

GT is an awsome little horse and he sure does put nice moving horses on the ground. I was lucky enough to have a drive with a daughter of his and I could hardly believe how she flew. Just great!

I'm thrilled to have such a great stallion in Canada!
default_wub.png

Congratulations Lori, What a handsome stallion. Looking forward to seeing his foals in the future. Wishing you the best.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Congratulations

Neat addition to your website!

Latest posts

Back