Maple Hollow Farms Foaling Camera *New Pics :-D*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my what a huge baby - such long long legs - how did Belle manage to fold that lot up and tuck it all inside herself!! Bet she is glad to see that baby on the ground!! Many congratulations - what a beautifully marked filly.
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Cant wait to see the 'dried' pics when you get a moment.
default_yes.gif

WOW! Look at those LEGS! Beautiful coloring! Is this a MT foal?

And I can't believe how many DAYTIME foalings you have had! Lucky you! And congrats! Looking forward to 'dry' pictures.

LOL she is actually a fairly small filly considering the size of Belle, should mature tall A sized (Belle is about 35-36"). Yes she is a MT filly, I am thrilled with her, love her long legs, long neck, and short back, I cant wait to see what kind of movement she has!!! These day time foalings are AWESOME!!!

Here is another pic of baby and one of the proud new mommy!

DSCF9511.JPG

DSCF9482edit.JPG

I just realized that I havent posted updated pics lately! I figured you all would like to see how the foals that you watched be born are looking these days!

Included are Belle's filly, Sassy's filly (Special), Missy's filly (Reba), Destiny's colt (Lil Echo), and Babs' colt (Eddie). I will have to go back through to see who else I need to update on LOL!

DSCF0063edit.JPG

DSCF0091edit.JPG

DSCF9682.JPG

DSCF9744edit.JPG

DSCF9842edit.JPG

DSCF9834.JPG

DSCF9112edit.JPG

DSCF9373edit.JPG

DSCF9098edit.JPG

DSCF0114edit.JPG

DSCF0117edit.JPG

DSCF9450.JPG

DSCF9419.JPG

And then for some sad news....I had to have my sweet Chloe put to sleep last month, she colicked and it caused her to get hypocalcemia on top of it, she was far too weak to attempt surgery so had no choice but to let her go. Her orphaned filly is doing great however and has been sold to a wonderful home where I am sure she is being very well taken care of! Sorry I didnt let you all know earlier but hadnt thought of it and wasnt really ready to talk about it yet.

599048_3646438157556_2047613903_n.jpg

Ok now for my final post at least for tonight is more happy news! I am hoping to lessen sadness with added happiness! My jr stallion Little Kings Remmington has been with the trainer a couple months now and is doing great! His first show was in Cedar Rapids, IA in June and he was 2x Champion Jr Stallion and Res Champion Jr Stallion and 2x GRAND Champion Stallion and Res GRAND Champion Stallion. This handsome guy is my hopefully future sire of awesome buckskin appaloosas!

Also including updated pics of Freckles' filly (Mira) and Chicky's filly (Birdie)....also want to add that Chicky came out of her ordeal perfectly fine, she did have a small tag of placenta and passed it quickly after being flushed.

DSCF9584edit.JPG

DSCF9570edit.JPG

DSCF9587edit.JPG

DSCF9731edit.JPG

DSCF9730edit.JPG

DSCF9741edit.JPG

DSCF9729edit.JPG

DSCF9728edit.JPG

Congrats on how your future sire is coming along
default_smile.png

I am so sorry for the loss of your mare though
default_sad.png

I just realized that I havent posted updated pics lately! I figured you all would like to see how the foals that you watched be born are looking these days!

Included are Belle's filly, Sassy's filly (Special), Missy's filly (Reba), Destiny's colt (Lil Echo), and Babs' colt (Eddie). I will have to go back through to see who else I need to update on LOL!
I'd like to say, I'll take one of each, but hubby would have a coronary and disown me.
default_whistling.gif
default_wink.png
default_new_shocked.gif

Thanks! The loss of Chloe was really tough but it helps so much to have all the others to cheer me up again. They are all such crazy individuals LOL! Chanda I dont think he would notice a couple more LOL! I would love to take more pictures but am afraid my camera would melt outside! It is SOOOO HOT! Will be going out and turning the sprinkler on later so the horses can enjoy it if they want. They seem to be handling the heat wave better than I am!

Oh Melinda, you have a very beautiful group of baby chips this year - thank you so much for the pictures!
default_thumbup.gif

So very sorry to read that you lost your special girl, but the news about your future stallions recent successes is brilliant!!

Well done you!
default_yes.gif

Melinda, your babies are looking great!! It's HOT, DRY AND BROWN here! No pasture, ponds are drying up, so folks with cattle are selling them! Praying for rain daily.

Chanda I dont think he would notice a couple more LOL!
I think he would... For someone who thinks the minis are useless, he actually knows most of my herd by name (or has his own name for each horse), so it would be very difficult to sneak one in, even one of a similar color to what I already have.
default_wink.png

Melinda thank you so much for the new pics of your gorgeous little babies! I love all of them!

so sorry to hear of your loss Chloe was one very special little girl!

wow your young stallion is lovely! I'm sure he will produce some very amazing babies!

I hope you guys all get some rain over there soon! praying for you all!

So sorry you lost your gorgeous mare but delighted to hear her foal is well and has a great new home.

All your babies are looking super, you must be so pleased. Are you covering many mares for 2013 foaling

I am so sorry for your loss of Chloe, Melinda
default_sad.png
Very glad to hear her foal is doing well and happy though.

Your photos are always awesome! Always makes me smile. Such beautiful foals! Thank you for sharing!

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the kind words about Chloe and of course our foals! We are thrilled with all of our foals this year and it is pretty difficult deciding which ones to keep back!

I have been slacking on foal pictures lately but here is another picture of Remmy taken last weekend, he was Champion Jr Stallion, the competition was incredibly tough as lots of trainers came from out of state and from as far as TX and AR!

528124_10151027877852512_1997189319_n.jpg

Also here are a few of one of my 2011 foals, Maple Hollows Supreme Elegance, she is out of Diamond and by a friend's son of Komokos Little King Supreme.

403927_10151032614877512_1519160840_n.jpg

531471_10151032614617512_1788303153_n.jpg

602576_10151032616057512_1232913906_n.jpg

522001_10151010780237512_863884926_n.jpg

Congrats again for you boy!

Also that filly wants to come live with me
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back