Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6.00am and guess what Freckles is doing?????? yep sleeping
default_thud.gif
default_frusty.gif

Thanks everyone! I tried to sneak Electra and her filly into the backseat of my car and mom wouldnt let me ROFL!!! Both fillies are really nice but there is just something special about Electras baby!

Yes Renee, Freckles is the master sleeper at 330 days gestation now, and note that she foaled 332 last year with the same cross so I would like to hope she is getting close! Hoping the weather keeps improving as I will be rearranging yet again to get Sassy, Carrie, and Diamond inside, havent decided which ones to have on cam yet though LOL

Callie is still driving mom nuts as well, she has been waxing on and off for a week but now has a full and firm udder with wax and completely ready looking but still no baby!

Freckles stole one of my babies today and I had to go and steal him back to get everyone put away LOL! Hopefully that is a sign she is getting close, plus she has seemed just a bit more restless tonight! Callie is still waxed up and milk is turning more cloudy, she has also been restless, someone has to foal eventually!!!!!

I think callie wins the award for best statue! whenever I look at her she is standing perfectly still and I don't know how many times I've had to double look to make sure the camera isn't frozen LOL

Freckles down flat,

big butt rubs for Callie 5:47am

Last edited by a moderator:
haha Love the yoga pic!

I have been watching for a bit. Look at that belly!

thanks! If anyone is going to be online for the next couple hours could I get you to keep an eye on Freckles on Cam 1. Her bag seems slightly fuller but what has me worried about leaving for a bit is that she is doing a lot of tiny loose poo, like she is starting to empty out. I just need to run to the vet to pick up my Coggins/health papers for my colt leaving this wkend and then go get grain. Will probably be gone around 2.5hrs. thanks bunches to anyone that can peek in now and then!

Reporting for duty
default_smile.png
I will have to watch on my phone though cos I am going for a pizza with the kids. How jealous are you???? can you just smell that yummy Italian food
default_new_rofl.gif

ROFL! Thanks for watching and yes just sooo jealous :p I had frozen pizza last night, probably not quite the same lol!

1.50 pm she has just gone down sternal

1.52 pm she went flat but then straight back sternal

2.06 pm she went flat but a minute later went back sternal. This is NOT like her. hmmmmm???

2.13 pm she went flat again

2.17 pm and she is back sternal.

2.27 pm she had a roll, got stuck on her back and then wiggled her way up. phewwwww

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds eventful! But I agree, she was doing that kind of stuff last night too before...can you guess...thats right, falling asleep ROFL! She got stuck on her back before too, I know its mean but I couldnt help laugh! I am back btw :p. glad she waited for me to get home but now she can lay down and get on with it!

Sounds as though she's been doing some last minute work to perfect baby's position. Glad she gave you the time to do the 'shopping'.

Good luck and safe foaling - maybe we will have an announcement later tonight?
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back