Maple E Miniature Horse Society

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diana

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Maple E Miniature Horse Society [/SIZE] on Memorial weekend (May 24th & 25th)show reminder.

This will be a New England wide [SIZE=18pt]AMHR rated [/SIZE] show with [SIZE=18pt]3-judges [/SIZE] on Saturday with a chicken barbecue that night. The show on Sunday will be a fun show, judge TBA.

Here is the link to download the class list and entry forms: Wine Country Show Management

We hope to see you at our how for a fun filled weekend in New Hampshire.

We will also be holding a silent auction and raffles during the show.

[SIZE=12pt]Bring your clipper blades to be sharpen at the show[/SIZE]. Crescendo Acres will be on bringing his equipment to sharpen your blades while you enjoy the show. They will have Double K clippers, clipper products and Horse Sense shampoo for sale also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana

We will be there, we can't wait. I have my fingers crossed for great weather!!! I am sure Jen will be bringing blades to be sharpened. Ever since she got her Double K's back from you she has been clipping, clipping and more clipping!! LOL
default_biggrin.png

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

Diana,

We are looking forward to coming.

I also plan on bringing some blades to be sharpened.

See you there!

Sue

Can't wait to see everyone. If you have some ME class list, bring them along to share with exhibitors. Sounds like Russ will be busy sharpening blades.

I'm bringing blades too... hopefully theres enough time to do all of them! lol

If my mare foals by then.... I'll be there. Otherwise my horses and daughter will go.

Sent in the registration today!

It is so NICE to drive only 4 hours to a rated show!!! YAY!!

I'm only bringing my yearling to enter in 2 classes so I hope to have time to visit with all that come to join us. Might have to help Russ sharpen blades also. Sounds like people will be bringing them to keep him out of my hair for the day.

I can't wait! Please ME bring down some info on your shows too, I know my daughter wants to go.

I'm bringing both horses over to the show both days.

I am hoping to come to the rated show on Saturday if our mare (who is at 309 days now) cooperates. But just in case, I sent my blades to be sharpened and I will post enter. We are taking everything one day at a time this spring, so I am not sure who we would bring. Probably our black and white mare (Princess) and maybe our stallion (Buckshot), both senior horses and under 34". This would be our first R show if we get there.

Looking forward to meeting some forum members there!

I hope everyone can make this show. It ought to be a really great time. I will be sending my entries in tonight and we will be bringing a couple of "surprises". Diana I will be bringing Russ plenty of work too. I've clipped four horses totally [before I hurt my back] and have four more to go! Linda

It's too bad this was scheduled for the same weekend as the NEMHC show, I would have loved to do both, and I know several people in the same boat. Maybe it could be a consideration in future years....

Matt, I just tried to pm you but your box is full.

Just bumping this up to see who will be coming to the show. I'm hoping to bring my newly gelded stallion if his papers come back in time.

Latest posts

Back