Maple E AMHR rated show May 24th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
default_firstprize.gif
Because of the fuel prices being so high we are waiving the late fees for the Maple E show. So come one and all and bring that extra horse and plan to have a blast! This is a three judge AMHR rated show. The three judges are Richard Dady from PA, Karen Iverson from FL [past nationals judge], and Amelia Murray [Amy on the forum]. There will be a silent auction going on during the show with some pretty neat items. We also have a fun show scheduled for the following day so be prepared to have an incredible weekend. Hope to see you all there. Linda

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Looking forward to seeing you all.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hoping it is warmer there than it is up here in Canada.

We have had SNOW flurries again this week. That awful four letter word in MAY. LOL See you there.

Well, we don't have any reason to stay home now, so we will be there. We will bring one senior mare (under) that has had absolutely nothing done with her since last weekend's show, but should help to fill classes anyway. We will enter her in lots of them, just for experience.

It will be nice to start the show season again. Weather is looking promising for the weekend. No snow here but some days is feels cold enough to snow.

Got my guys clipped. I can't stand the first clip of the season with that winter hair. Makes it so hard to bath and get the dirt out. Horse trailer is getting packed now.

See you all there.

Karen

Well, this just sounds like too much fun to miss... Unfortunately, I don't have anybody "ready for prime time" - so I am hoping to "crash the party" sometime in the afternoon as a spectator and maybe get to meet some of the Very Cool members of this forum.

Speaking of cool, note to Amy from way up north in Canada: Don't be bringing any of those snow flurries down here with you! We finally got rid of our snow, and I don't want to see any more for a loooooong time!
default_rolleyes.gif
It looks like it will be cool (50s or so) but sunny! Fingers crossed!

Lori

Thanks for the weather report! I was just debating about mini clothes, and will be sure to include the blankets and the sheets. We are almost ready but ONLY because we cheated and didn't clip since last week's show. Didn't unload the trailer, either, found some new stuff that didn't need to be washed... That doesn't mean we are ready, but we are looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. Oh, and we decided to bring our senior stallion too, as long as he was already clipped.

PS - don't look for us early - we plan to get there around the time the show starts.

I'll be there! My guys are a little chubby and undertrained because of the weather, but we are going anyways. Reclipped Zeus this afternoon and Chantilly got her first clip today. Thank goodness for senior skip day!!

See you all tomorrow!!!

Latest posts

Back