Many Thanks to Cristina - Lucky C Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Cristina, Thank you so very much!

I LOVE the way you have put these pictures together for the collages.

This is my niece's little girl, Haidyn - she soooo loves animals and has absolutely no fear, the horses and donkeys are all so gentle and seem to be intrigued by this little blond girl.

Here is Haidyn with some of my foals and she is also hugging our little dwarf, Treasure.

Haidyn.jpg

Then I took her up to Marnies to see the donkeys, they were delighted with Haidyn and wanted to keep checking out her hair, she just giggled and loved every moment of it.

Haidyndonkeys.jpg

I plan to have both of the collages framed and give them to Haidyn's Mom. I know that she will treasure them.

Thanks again Cristina, YOU are just a special person to share your talent with so many of us.

Beautiful collages!! I know what you mean about the blonde hair. My daughter has long blonde hair and they always have to nuzzle it and sometimes they try to eat it. Especially the foals and the pygmy goats we saw at a petting zoo in the summer. Too cute!!

You're welcome!! They were sooo much fun to put together, Haidyn is absolutely adorable, and that was my first collage with a donkey! lol

Donna, those are just darling.
default_wub.png
: Haidyn is so cute. I saw them down at Marnies Sunday when Rodney & I went down to see Lydia. Thanks for sending them to me because I don't often go on this photo part, don't know why I guess I just forget. You know me and my mind. Hehehe.

ADORABLE!
default_wub.png
: Thanks for sharing such JOYFUL SMILES!
default_wub.png
:

Great work and great subjects. These are so nicely done and that little girl is precious!

Latest posts

Back