Makenzie River Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari

Reaction score
I had a lot of fun, even though a lot of the people I know opted to go to Evergreen's R show instead. CONGRATS on your wins!!!

It sounds like everyone else experienced the over 100 temps and thunder, so I won't go into that. Just know we had Liberty at 8am the morning after the storm... it was interesting, to say the least!! I'm sure my song switch had nothing to do with it.
default_hypocrite.gif
I was planning it since Reno... I figured, Eugene is her last local show, she's not qualified in Liberty, so we'd go out with a bang -- err, purr.
default_whistling.gif

The rest of the show went well, and now we only have Worlds left. Wow, where has the show season gone??

Kari

Hey, I could never get that file to play, so what song was it!?!!?

How'd she do?

Never mind the cat: Curiosity is killing me!
default_smile.png

Or is that just nosiness?

Anyway, I didn't go to ANY shows, but I sure didn't miss the heat. it was in the 70s here on the warmest day.

Liz

Kari -

Bill said it very well - the look on Summer's face was - in that one word - Priceless. I will look in my music to see if I have that piece - or can find it. Everyone loved it - and it really worked for your "tigger"

Mark

Keep in mind her usual song is The Monkee's "I'm A Believer." No, I did not tell Summer what exactly I'd done, just that I changed it. She later told me that when it started normal, she thought I'd decided to leave it as is. She soon learned different!
default_new_rofl.gif

Okay, here it is. My mom just happened to be videoing it.
default_wink.png

She missed Summer's "priceless" moment, though!! That was SO funny.
default_risa_suelos.gif

Oh, and she qualified for Worlds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_firstprize.gif
I should've done this LONG ago!!!

Mark -- THANK YOU!!! I'd much rather not have to loop the same verse so much.

Kari

Latest posts

Back