MAJOR choice to make

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
My family is going through a really hard time, we jsut lost my grandpa and my dog lastnite, we are so broke, and my dog jsut cost us around 700$ and i feel so guilty with my horse, how much money she costs, i am trying to get a job, i handed out somewhere around 15 resumes today, and im hoping to get a job soon, if i dont im afraid to lose china.......my choice is to wait and see if i get a job(may not happen for a while) or to let china be loved by another
default_crybaby.gif

Cara --

What about a year long lease on China? There might be someone nearby that would want to lease her? Maybe that would be an option if you don't find a job.

Good luck,

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Jill's idea. You could even do a partial lease. It would be like sharing your horse with another person. In the past, I knew a few teenagers that did this successfully. I don't know how quiet your horse is but could he be used as a lesson horse in exchange for free board or reduced board?

I really hope your situation gets better and my heart goes out to you.

Keep your chin up!
default_yes.gif

Debbie

Whatever happens, just make sure and put her first. If you feel that you are going to be struggling maybe it would be a good time to find her a new loving home. You certainly don't want her to suffer or do without.

Good luck and I hope you can find a way to keep her
default_yes.gif

Back