Mainers going to Highveiw show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby

Reaction score
How many of us are going and how can we all meet each other?

Lee

I am planning on attending BUT now that you have reminded me of that!! I don't remember where it is?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So can you tell me! I don't know what I did with the flyer!

Thanks!

I won't be going anywhere unless Treasure foals between now and then. She's getting pretty "interesting"

Is this the show on Sunday?

The show is at the Acton Fairgrounds on Sunday. I'll be there and probably easy to find. LOUD buckskin stallion who's been breeding so will probably be louder than usual, bay pinto colt and black pinto filly. Here are pics.

This guy will be showing in stallions and championship

sage52905.jpg

This guy will be showing in 2 & under, stallions and championship

sugardaddy52905.jpg

She will be showing in 2 & under, mares and championship

swirl52905a.jpg

and for those who had mentioned her weight in this pic earlier this year she's now a bit "robust". YAY!

I'll also be at the WWF show in Gorham Saturday with the same 3. Going to make for a long weekend driving 2 + hrs down south each day to show!

Hey Tracy..if you go to the show she's guaranteed to foal! LOL

That's great
aktion033.gif

I'll have my silver bay 2 year old mare. Hard to miss, very dark gray with a very white mane & tail and a very large white snip.

I was supposed to get a class list, what time does it start??

Lee

I'm pretty sure it starts at 8:30. Mini halter classes are pretty close to lunch though and other stuff is after lunch so at least I don't have to worry about being there bright and early. Hope to see you there!

Latest posts

Back