Maine Miniature Horse Show June 29

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maestoso

Reaction score
I'll be there with my chestnut yearling, Pogo, and a pinto gelding. We'll do halter, color, showmanship, and some of the performance stuff.

I had planned on bringing a pinto mare, but Lorraine judged her last weekend and straight up said she didn't like her..... So I am sparring myself the time, the bath, the clip, and the hassle of a 3rd horse and she can stay home.

Why isn't there a liberty class?

I am looking forward to seeing all the people I met at N Bar H last weekend. See you all then.

Matt, did you get the link to the pictures that I took at NbarH last week? I quickly figured out who you were and tried to get some pictures of your beauties! Yes, I need a zoom lens, and I will work on that for sure. I'm hoping someday I will have a horse good enough to show sometime, but for now, I will just watch and take pictures! Your horses are beautiful and shown to perfection by you! Lots of luck at the show this weekend!!!

Joyce

I did get the link. Thank you! Great pictures! I am not so sure about perfection but we sure have a lot of fun!

Hi Matt,

We will be there and looking forward to it!

We are bringing Belle in Multicolor, Novice Driving, Youth Driving, Youth Jumping & Youth obstacle. Cami is going in Mares 3+ Halter, Solid Color, Hunter & Youth Obstacle. Rhett, our yearling gelding, who we did not take to NBARH last weekend is going in Yearling Geldings and Multi Color.

I wish they had Liberty too! That class is so fun.

We are expecting rain but there is an indoor arena. So it won't be so bad.

See you there!

Sue

We will be there with 5 or so.

Matt the reason there is no Liberty class is the rails are not high enough and the show committee felt it is not safe enough to hold liberty class in there. The outdoor ring is great for liberty but is at the oposite end of the fairgrounds. I did bring up the option of moving to the outdoor ring to hold liberty but there was not much support. I know there are others that have asked as well. The Sept 27 show will be outdoors and we will have liberty class.

Looking forward to having you join us Matt.

Mark

Back