Maine Miniature Club

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
THe Maine Miniature Clubs spring clinic will be held May 18 at Cumberland Fairgrounds in the indoor ring.

Cathrine Tauscher will be working with us on halter, jumping, obstacle, and driving.

The plan is to do halter work in am and driving afternoon. With the driving we will cover the very basics of harnessing and fitting a harness, ground driving, and driver instruction as well as working with horses in cart.

It should be a great day!

Bring your horses!

MARK

Hi Mark!

I'm really looking forward to the clinic! It sounds like it is going to be very informative. I'm bringing three of my minis, Belle, Rhett, and Cami. I'll see you there!

Makayla

Oh, what time does it start at?

Is this clinic open to anyone or just members?

Diana,

It is open to anyone.

They ask that those who are bringing horses to let them know how many and what they will be doing: Driving, Halter, Jumping, Trail.

Cost

Member - $5.00

Non Member - $10.00

Horses - $5.00 per member or non member (not per horse)

I hope to see you there!

Sue

Sue, Not sure if we can make it. Have a 4-H function on Saturday along with a niece birthday also on Sat. Not sure when we can get horse stuff together but will see. Karen and I are thinking about coming up to 1 or 2 of your shows for something different. I'll have to go on the website to see when they are.

Should have listed time starts at 9am.

Our shows this year are:

June 21 in Newburg, Maine at Whispering Pines Stable (indoor)

June 29 at Cumberland Fair grounds Cumberland, ME (indoor)

August 3 at Cumberland Fair grounds (indoor?)

Sept 29 at Cumberland Fair (outdoor)

Thses are all fun club shows. We have lots of new to showing participants and have our judges work to help out exhibitors when they can.

You do not have to be members to show at our shows but if you join you save a bit on entry fees.

Mark

Latest posts

Back