Maine mini show at Springfield Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
Springfield fair will be holding a mini show again during the fair on Monday morning. LAst year it was thier first mini show and it was fun. Really good crowd that watched and cheered for every class! The show is not one of our pointed shows but is a fun show that the club helps them run, OK Gaylene does all the paper work for the show. Last year the fair paid premiums for the show. Not sure what they will be for sure this year. Class list and entry form is on www.maineminiaturehorseclub.com The year and date might say 2007 but the info is correct.

Mark

Hi Mark,

We won't be able to attend this one with it being 4 hours away from us as well as being the day after the Hopkinton Fair show and the day before school starts.

I hope you all have a great time!

Sue

Am bumping this up so others will see it here it is Thurs and we still dont know if we are making the trip but such is life around here. We surely wanted to and if things come together we will see you there with a stallion and yearling filly.

I wanna go... i made back darned good money off the premium money last year!

Latest posts

Back