MAGNOLIA MINIATURE CLASSIC SHOW ENTRY INFO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne ABC

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
[SIZE=18pt]New AMHR/AMHA Show June 21st and 22nd in West Monroe, Louisiana.[/SIZE]

Beautiful, air conditioned arena!

There are 11 Jackpot classes available. Also, Newcomers class, Amatuer classes and many more for you to enjoy and win $$$$$'s.[SIZE=18pt]Information available at[/SIZE] http://www.smhconfederation.net/ [SIZE=18pt]come and join us. [/SIZE]

Help make this new show a success and have fun doing it.

SEE YOU THERE!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Anne for all the good information. My friend and I will be there if all goes well. Couldn't believe how resonable the stall and show fees were.

This is great and will help a lot of people with gas prices so high. Hope there is a great turnout and becomes an anual event. The Ike is new and beautifull and I love the Tractor Store next door...lol

Thanks Anne for all the good information. My friend and I will be there if all goes well. Couldn't believe how resonable the stall and show fees were.

This is great and will help a lot of people with gas prices so high. Hope there is a great turnout and becomes an anual event. The Ike is new and beautifull and I love the Tractor Store next door...lol

Hi sundaymom, I know and (not mentioning any names,ha) one of our members is sooooooo excited about the TSC store being next door to the arena.
default_aktion033.gif

Hope she isn't late for any of her classes due to shopping at TSC :DOH!

this is Shelley from Maranatha Minis, we are looking forward show, get to meet new faces and make new freinds. We usually go to OK and AR to show. Can't wait to get there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back