Magnetic Signs for truck/trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scr

Reaction score
I would like to get two custom made signs - magnetic - to put on my truck. Would love to have one with a mini theme - especially a mini pulling a cart. Does anyone know of a website where they sell these? Any info is appreciated!

Polly

[SIZE=14pt]Go to Ebay, I got mine from there. They gave some design options ant id was about 25 dollars for 2.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I'm trying out this gal who does all kinds of personalized logos on signs and such. I think she'll do a good job but I haven't gotten my first products from her yet so I don't want to make a recomendation too soon. Should have my stuff by R Nationals.

She's supposed to send me some cards of hers to hand out there.

Other than that, I'd say do what Lyn suggested and just search the internet. I found several options out there.

As far as the horse pulling the cart design. I like to create such things from photos of my own horses so that nobody claims I stold their design.

We put ours right on the truck, two reasons, one they can't be stolen (had that happen already with the old ones) and because I just liked it better that way.

Here is our logo on our truck.

truckdoor.jpg

contact my sister Ranae, she is an artist and does this for a living. She is very talented!

[email protected]

She can design anything. Logos, signs, web sites etc.

Latest posts

Back