Magic shoes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKG miniatures

Reaction score
I have a 2 year old dwarf gelding that I would like to try a magic shoe on. Where can I get them? I looked at jeffers equine and can't find them.

Sue

Here's a link to an article about Magic Shoes: http://www.littlemagicshoes.com/

They are a specialty item, so I'm pretty sure you can only get them direct from the maker. There is contact information halfway or so down the first page.

Some veterinarians can make a similar 'shoe'. Ask your vet.

Peggy

You can get in touch with Janell at Little Bits and she will help you all she can. Bill at WW Minis can help too.

You must visit Janell's Magic Shoes website. You will be amazed at what these shoes can do. Janell is so very helpful with questions you may have.

I had a foal that had a broken front leg and had to wear a cast for 10 weeks, and needed a magic shoe to get his hoof to correctly lay flat on the ground after the cast was removed. His fetlock was forever frozen" (due to his injury)but the shoe was able to make it possible for him to walk and eventually run again. It was very hard to even tell he had had the injury. I highly recommend the Magicshoe
default_yes.gif

I have included a few photos of my colt's before and after the magic shoe.

before.jpg

before2.jpg

after2.jpg

after.jpg

Latest posts

Back