Magic Marker clip

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic Marker Miniatures

Reaction score
Party Girl (MA2 Tickets Party Girl) Sire: Magic Mans Top Ticket-smoky black sabino LWO+)(Dam: Creta Hills Lotto Sweet Rain-black) will be 2 months June 13. 

With baby coat it was hard to see where buckskin stopped and white began. She has two stockings in back and two socks in front. Also has a white spot on back leg (can see it with clipped pics).With her baby colt she looks bigger bodied than she is.

Her before picture is in my lap. She would not hold still for leg clipping or feet trim. Found out the babies relax more in my lap while Kari trims. Party Girl was not a fan of humans prior to being clipped. She was a little better after the deed was done.

The last two foals will not be clipped until next month. Going to work on the three yearling fillies next.

20180603_132446-1.jpg

20180603_154658-1.jpg

20180603_154852-1.jpg

We ended up selling her and her 3 year old half sister to a couple who wanted pets.

They were only going to get Party Girl but decided she would be better with a companion. Party Girl and Reba get along so it worked out great.

Still have Picasso (smoky black tobiano LWO+)(he has turned into a little butt since being weaned- mean to the other two babies), Melody (palomino and the tallest), and Flash (buckskin tobiano LWO+).

Flash is the friendliest and Melody is the most standoffish. Worked on halter training the other day and she fought the whole time. Would not give a inch. Worked with her for 15-20 minutes and she only gave in the last 5 minutes.

All babies are weaned but Flash still could steal a suck from mom. She is good about positioning herself next to the gate for him to reach. Was fine until a couple days ago when he was able to get under gate. When I went out to get Flash she took off. He didn't move fast enough so grabbed him. She was not happy but she is thin so need her to fatten up before winter. Our pasture is thick with the rain we are getting, so should fatten up fast if she will just concentrate on eatting. Flash can't get to her now.

Latest posts

Back