Magic Marker 2015

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill second that Lori, All the best
default_smile.png

And I love her markings, looks like she is wearing a hat
default_smile.png

No, still waiting on a half Arab (shes around 355-360 days), and both mini's (Wind is 339 days and Design is 330 days). They are on their own timetable.

Mares will be mares for sure. We'll be here when they are ready. Hope you are getting some sleep.

Lol I saw a mares bag fill so much she sprayed when she walked. It was right before foaling bout 10mins. I felt as though I needed goggles, coulda poked an eye out :p

Alrighty, here is a update. River(1/2 Arab) is between 353-359 days. Numbers are correct, not in eith stallion after that. Maybe half way bagged up and messing up all our plans. Finally get to move to Missouri, but have to wait for this baby to be weaned. Baby going, mare staying here. Wind is between 336-345 days. Her bag is tight and warm to touch. Can easily get sticky fluid from nipples, changing this morning from clear to slightly cloudy this afternoon. Nipples are pointing down. Has been V'd off and on for three days and very crabby. Even bite me. Design is at 310-326 days and is making steady progress with her bag.

CAM00585.jpg

CAM00586.jpg

CAM00576.jpg

CAM00575.jpg

CAM00577.jpg

CAM00584.jpg

CAM00562.jpg

CAM00563.jpg

CAM00564.jpg

CAM00573.jpg

Here's for everyone needing a baby fix, with other mares stalled out. Zazzy will be two weeks old on Wednesday. He got to try on our smallest halter yesterday for a few minutes. He has been introduced to the herd. Had his hooves rasped due to long toes and setting back on his heels in the back. He has become a little adventurer. and nickers when he sees us. He will come running over for his scratching. And yes, one of the pictures is him playing with my Pitbull cross. I trust her with the babies more than the actual LGD.

CAM00557.jpg

CAM00555.jpg

CAM00554.jpg

CAM00549.jpg

CAM00546.jpg

CAM00550.jpg

He loves Breeze. Everytime he sees her he goes over to chew and climb on her. She just lays there and takes it. We had two yearling colts three years ago that would bite her tail and ears. They would actually drag her around and she never once tried to bite. If it hurt, she woyld yelp and leave. She also played tag with one of our fillies. She would chase the filly around, than vise versa.

He's a doll baby. I bet you are in love with him. So glad you get to move to Missouri. I know you have wanted to for a long time. Did you find your place yet? Just wondering if you'll be close by.

zazzy is toooooo cute. I just love seeing how they change over the first few weeks when they unfold.

Sara, we have to wait to find out what the final settlement is. They had to postpone the closing of the building because of weather. Reschedule is at end of this month. Should know by end of April. Looked online at a place in Ava. Ryan, I'm keeping him for now. Had a colt two years ago that someone wanted. She also lived in Australia and said the shipping would be pricey. I think you will pass.

Zazzy is adorable! I had a pit that looked like yours. Loved him so much. I will have to find a pic and post it. His name was Chief and he weighed right at 100 lbs. he liked to curl up in our laps.

Latest posts

Back