Magic Jack

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmhand

Reaction score
Don't know who has or is thinking about getting this program/product {http://www.magicjack.com/1/index.asp} but before you do you may want to go here http://broadband-nation.blogspot.com/2008/...k-is-majic.html and read about it before you try it.

I was thinking about it but not now
default_no.gif

Wow...thanks for bringing that up Farmhand!! This is defintely good to know. I had seen the commercial on TV...but I thought...hmmm seems too good to be true....and if it does...it usually is.

Oh oh. I use Magic Jack
default_unsure.png
I don't (Farmhand) know if it's any good or not, are you having any problems with it? I wanted to use it as a second line for the Internet. After reading about it I'm kind of leary. Do you run a spyware/malware program?

I and my mother had one. I was running windows Vista, she was running windows XP, and lived in different areas with different internet providers, and different brands of phones. We both sent them back because they did not work correctly. Hers didn't work at all, and mine wouldn't receive calls, and when I called out it was very faint, you could not hear me talking. I went through all of their troubleshooting steps, and bought 3 different phones and it never did work. also, they claim they have customer service, and they dont. I tried to find a way to call them and never did. Gave up on them and got Vonage which does have a monthly fee, but we got it on a promotion and pay like $12 a month for the first year, then $24 a month after that. It works great, makes and receives calls, and has caller id, voicemail, call forwarding, and a bunch of other options are included, I just forget them at the moment. For me the magic jack was worthless, but we love vonage.

Latest posts

Back