Made my own website..First one ever

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaymom

Reaction score
I have always wanted a web page so this week I worked on one. It turned out to be easy except for the site builder kept sticking and I had to do over several times. If you have patience anyone can do it. I used godaddy.

So...please visit my site. I published it today and I got to see it, so hopefully it's on there for everyone else.

http://www.ptmminiaturehorses.com

thanks

Its really nice! I love your "Word of Caution" on the front page.
default_aktion033.gif

Very nice! Reminds me I need to redo mine in the worst way...still have it on a freebie domain, even though I have paid for my own domain almost a year ago. But you are right it takes time...exp. which u are a computer dummy like myself.

The only thing I would add, is where u are and your name.........that is what was going through my mind when looking at them beautiful fillies.
default_rolleyes.gif
Ingnore me, I cannot have anymore horses...I am a dreamer
default_new_shocked.gif

NICE!
default_yes.gif
And boy, can I relate to goats and landscaping!! LOL 2 goats and many hundreds of $$$ of young trees later....... I think you have some nice horses and your website is easy to navigate!

Thanks everyone. I hope this inspires others.

I have wanted a site for several years but let the big picture scare me from trying. So...I just started one day last week and did a little at a time and it worked out so much easier than I thought. I made a zillion changes, for I found something wrong when I would preview and it was aggravating when it would lock up. The good thing was even when it locked up and I had to start again, it always saved what I had done till that part.

The site builder came with the package and was easy to figure out, but if you have problems you can call them and they will help.

I look forward to hearing from all the others that now will be announcing their new sites...lol

sundaymom,

Great job on your website - love your appy fillies! Looks like you have done great showing them!

Love that ferocious watchdog!!

default_aktion033.gif
It looks good! I enjoyed seeing your show pictures. You have some VERY nice youngsters!!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back