Made it to Calgary

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon_c21

Reaction score
I just moved in al my stuff today to my apartment above the barns at Spruce and cannot WAIT!!! I get to meet my roomate on monday when she moves in. So far my boss seems really nice even thought I some times can't understand him(very german acent!) All the girls seem really welcoming. Just thought I would let you know I made it here in one piece!

Shannon

aktion033.gif
YAY!!! ENJOY your time there...I am sure it will be quite a learning experience for you!

Hey there Shannon. Which stable are you living above? Who are you working for? Stacey will be there on Sunday, she's living/working in West Meadows.

HI Lisa, I live above East Meadows and work for a man named Albert. I am not sure of his last name.

Shannon

I thought Stacey quit there cause she couldnt handle it?

She quit because of Sitka being pregnant and her being homesick. The horses are all gone now, so she's been rehired.

I'm not sure but I THINK she's working for Albert in West Meadows as well. She lived in East Meadows last year, this year she'll live in West Meadows.

I wish you all the best Shannon. You will learn so much.

I have been thinking about Stacey lately. I hope all is well with her. I do miss her.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Mary Lou- I hope this is okay.

Roxy's Run- She's doing well. Sitka, Cowboy and Maj are down by my house at a trainer that we know. She is taking care of them, training them and finding buyer's for them. Rocket sold to someone back east for a Stud a few weeks ago, so he's in Ontario I think. She left on Wednesday for Calgary, she's still a bit...nervous on how she'll do there and whether she'll be happy, but everything is okay. If anyone wants to know about her though, I won't be talking to her most likely, so I can't tell you what is going on...we are no longer friends really... (I don't really want to go into it publicly...) but if I do talk to her, I will let her know you are thinking of her.

Latest posts

Back