LynnCliff Auction this weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueprintminis

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how to register for a bidding number for the upcoming LynnCliff sale? I've checked out the marestare website and the online sale catalog but it gives no info about how to become a phone bidder. I will be watching on marestare, and if the prices are anything like other recent mini auctions, I'm gonna be bidding like crazy! But, only if they are taking phone bidders and accepting Paypal or credit cards as payment.

e-mail or call Sarah at Double Diamond

[email protected]

with this information

Name

Address

Phone

Drivers number

And Credit Card info

Their phone is 574-268-9565

Thanks you all for the intrest in the Sale!! We are really looking forward to it. The horses have started being clipped today and we will be updateing some of the pictures ASAP!

Please if you have any questions contact me! just PM me of call 574-265-5202 or just e-mail me @ [email protected]!

Thanks and I cant wait to see everyone<

Sarah Orangias

default_saludando.gif

Hello-

Start checking the site the new pictures are being put on right now!! woo-hoo!!

www.marestare.com/events/lynncliff

default_laugh.png

Oh thank you for the update Sarah - I need to return your call tomorrow to finalize my bidder number info - I am excited - lol even coming into work to watch the webcast and phone in a bid or 2 - GRIN - Lord willing might have a new child by Sat evening

There are a few I am
default_wub.png
with

default_saludando.gif
Well I hope everyone is Checking back on the web-site we are doing a lot of up dating! more pictures to come today!! Brooke Clipped 20 horses (head and neck) yesterday! and 20 more will be done today!! When I was walking out to the barn yesterday afternoon I could not belive how Great these horses are looking! wow there are some lookers
default_wub.png
out there that I did not know were out there!

Sarah O

9 am saturday - with used equipment I think. Then at 3 Daring Difference sells.

I don't know what time the new stuff sells on Friday.
default_unsure.png

New tack starts at 6pm on Friday and the preview of the horses start at 7:30

9am used tack starts on Sat horses will follow when tack is done.

Dont forget to get pre Reg. with me @ 574-268-9565 or 574-265-5202

[email protected]

Thanks again Sarah - I'll be checking back into the site to come up with my true short list for my trainers hubby to look at in person - I understand that its the way of the future but have never bought a horse site unseen sorta speak and when I found out he would be there decided it was meant to be for me to at least attempt bringing home a new driving prospect

With any luck I'll have a new 'baby' by Sat evening

If you only plan on being there sat and dont get pre. reg. till then you dont get in the drawing for the free horse. By the Way he is the son of a 2 time 2008 National Champion.

But if you get Pre Reg or come on friday evening you have a chance to win him.

Thanks,

Sarah O

HEY Laura...if you get 'something new' at this auction, maybe you will want to find a new home from some of them mares you got hanging around now....
default_wink.png
....so if you do...let me know...
default_laugh.png

Got my eye on one in particular...
default_wub.png

I guess the friday stuff isn't being webcast??? It just keeps spining - I sure hope its not my computer - that would mean I won't 'see' the sale tomorrow
default_unsure.png

They are on now, so you will need to get your computer fixed. they have a tech support # I think.

I sent an email to preregister days ago and never got a reply. I really wanted to bid on tack
default_sad.png

Kay

Thanks ClickMini

I emailed them but time will tell I guess - lol maybe I'm not suppose to be getting a new child after all...

Is anyone able to see the auction?? As usual all i get is the DD ad. I never could get registered so I guess it just saves me money
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back