Lyncliff Sale in Shipshewana Indiana

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROSEMILL FARM

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
Hello Everyone!

Who is coming to the Lyncliff Sale in Shipshewana Indiana? and What horses do you like?

Sarah O

I'll be there, I think im only coming saturday, will probably just watch online friday night and bid on any tack via phone that night.

Im coming for SHOW HALTERS and that is it! But, there is a really pretty buckskin pinto mare that i wouldnt mind bringing home...we'll see
default_smile.png
. It says they are selling new tack friday, and used tack saturday...im guessing the show halters are used? I'll bid via phone/online if they do show halters friday...

Dad and I'll be there though, a friend of mine from Illinous is coming too...

I am looking over the list now - coming up with a game plan - living SO far away I didn't think it would be poss to consider bringing someone home but things have lined up so that it just might be possible... there are a lot of what ifs and maybes of course so I am trying not to get to excited but I'm making my short list - LOL well shorter list.

ROFLOL if I win the lotto between then and now Daring Difference would be my new herd sire - but thats a really big ROFLOL

Yes the show Halters are used so they will be selling Sat. Nov. 8 all new tack will be sold on Friday Nov. 7th

We are taking Pre Reg. for Phone Bidders.
default_biggrin.png

I liked a couple of the show halters. Will they ship the halter's if you are the high bidder?

Im from Upstate New york, so its quite away's away. But I have my eyes on a mare & a filly, to phone bid on but then again I am not quite sure how I would get one or both home if I were high bidder, do they have to leave the day of the auction? Is there anyone who is from the NJ-PA-NY areas that would be willing to haul a horse for me back to there place, where I can either pick them up, or have a shipper pick them up???

There are some nice horses in this sale for sure, and a couple mares I would REALLY like. But shipping from Indiana to Washington would be cost prohibitive to say the least. Hope everyone has fun at the sale!

Most of the horses have their current height listed. Some of them do not have height listed. Does anyone know if those heights will be posted before sale time?

Since this is a dispersal, will there be reserves?

Back