Lvponies- hows the relationship going

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
Kim, I last heard you were going on a date with the guy who lives close to you, so how is that going??

I was just thinking about you and wondered..

Missy
default_smile.png

Yes I have been wondering for months now!!!!! Thanks for asking this question Basket
default_yes.gif

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Can you see my huge grin???? Life is GREAT!! I am having so much fun with Tim and am enjoying every single minute we spend together. He has so much personality and such a love for life that he always keeps me entertained and laughing. We're seeing each other ALOT now. He comes over for dinner and sometimes he's the cook, other times it's me. He is a much better cook then I am and the girls actually prefer when he cooks. Mary, who has always been a picky eater, has tried his dishes and actually liked them!! He cares about both girls and we include them in activities. He says that in order for us to have a long term relationship, the girls must be part of that and be included in what we do. Can't tell you how many times he's sat down after dinner and played cards with the girls, their friends and I. He's just a great guy and a Keeper for sure!!! His only down side is that he's a city boy and is squeamish about stuff like foaling. Told him that he will have to get over that!!!
default_yes.gif

Life is good, life is grand!!!!
default_wub.png

KIm

I was so glad to read your update and see that you are having such a good time. Also that the girls are involved in so many things you and Tim do it must seem like such a nice change.

So glad to hear about Tim! Amazing what happens after something we think is horrible happens!
default_wink.png

jennifer

Ok I must have missed a post in between this one and your very first one. Where did you meet Tim?? Did I miss a thread? Maybe I should do a search?

Kim, That is so GREAT!! I am so happy for you!

He sounds like a wonderful guy, apparently thinks more of your girls than their own father..

I say it takes a special man to be there for a woman and her kids with someone else... Not all men would do such a thing no matter how old the kids are..

So Tim is SPECIAL!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Ok you have passed on 1 of his recipes now lets have some more, if this guy is a good cook we want to have some too!!

Missy

He truly is a special man!!
default_wub.png

Ok....here's another recipe.... potatoes this time. I've never had them like this before and we all loved them. Not sure of the amounts of stuff as he doesn't measure anything, so guessing here.

Slice some red potatoes...small ones are best

Put in pan on stove and add the following:

1 stick of butter - sliced

1 medium onion - chopped

garlic

Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning - This stuff is spicy so add as little or as much as you like.

Notice that there is no water in this recipe. We're not boiling the potatoes. Cook the potatoes over medium heat until soft. Stir every once in awhile to keep them from sticking to the bottom of the pan. They are absolutely delicious and a nice change from the mashed potatoes that I normally make.

Tim loves to cook with butter, garlic and Chachere's!! Another variation using this combo is:

Sautee 2 pounds of shrimp and a package of fresh mushrooms in the butter (usually uses a stick for everything), garlic and Chachere's. Cook whatever noodles you like....fettucine is good. After the noodles are done, drain them and put back in the pot. Put another stick of sliced butter, garlic, Chachere's and some parsley in with the noodles and mix well. Serve the shrimp and mushrooms over the noodles. Since the noodles are seasoned too, they are wonderful leftovers after the shrimp & mushrooms are gone!!

Tim is only allowed to cook once in awhile as his recipes are not at all healthy since there is so much butter in them. They are a delicious treat once in awhile though!!!

Brandi....I posted a couple of updates on my original Online Dating post.

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear things are going so great. If he has a brother... send him my way!!!! I need him to teach my hubby how to cook!!!!! LOL

I am glad to hear your relationship is going so well! I have a question tho that is kind of off the subject. When you were initially breaking up someone suggested a book on couple relationships that they thought was really great. Does anyone remember what it was. I would really like to know. Thanks, Sheila

Latest posts

Back