LTD is STILL here !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there Lisa, it's good to see you here again!
default_saludando.gif

I believe that you forgot to mention all of the incredibly hard work that you put into training and showing your horses! I've watched you showing at Nationals for years, shared the warm up ring or stood next to you at the rail while others were showing, and I know that the kind of success that you've had with your horses comes only with endless hard work and dedication, along with having superb horses.
default_smile.png
You definitely deserve your success!
default_biggrin.png

I hope that we get to see more of you here!

Hi Lisa
default_saludando.gif
Welcome back!

I can't say enough about your breeding program. My whole Frame Overo program started with LTDs Moonstruck (a Magic Man grandson)....and he gave me absolutely stunning, correct babies every year while I had him. I kept his Bay Frame Overo son "Kickapoo's Apache Moon" to replace "Moonie" after I exported him to Australia.

Incorporate LTD bloodlines into your herd...and THIS is what you can get!
default_yes.gif
And I'm just a small breeder, only 2 - 4 foals each year. So I have gotten a very large percentage of LOUD Frame Overo babies!
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you Lisa!

Apache2yrsYardLeft20001SmallAvatar.jpg

MayZShowCropped.jpg

IvySpringFling3_1.jpg

ApacheShowCroppedSmall.jpg

MayZTrotLeft.jpg

Topper__Feather__Weanling.jpg

MontyHead.jpg

MayZYearlingBathRight1.jpg

PromissGallop10001.JPG

KokoPartialClip40001.JPG

LacyFoalColorRight.jpg

SpiritVideo70001.JPG

Topper__Feather__Adult.jpg

LacyLiberty1OriginalCropped.jpg

KokoClippedVideoTrotRight0001Flip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and I own Moonstrucks dam Dona!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
I love her - she is a beautiful mare and has phenominal foals.
default_biggrin.png

_MG_0195.jpg

mydaddysjag Posted Nov 8 2009, 02:40 AM
I really wish I had a few of Domingo. He's the most willing, people pleasing, easy going horse I have ever seen, and he is awesome at everything he does. Does he have any full siblings ? lol

~~~~~~

I forgot to mention, if you have any older pictures of Domingo, please send them my way. I only have a few, and would love to see him in his younger days.
Domingo has several 1/2 siblings as I have bred his dam to several different stallions. I've been digging thru my disks but haven't found the one with all "D's" pics. I'll keep looking for you but until then here is a head shot of him as a baby...

dude.JPG

default_saludando.gif

Hi Lisa,

Happy to see you are back! I too am a very proud owner of a daughter of LTD's Magic Man,

"LTD'S Black Magic Diva".

I purchased her from you as a weanling. We began showing her that year in our local club and regional shows. She never disappointed with her performance. Diva obtained several top five placings right into championships. At the 2005 AMHR Nationals she won Championship Owned and Shown By Ehibitor in the over division. I guess you know I was elated!
default_laugh.png

Due to family medical issues we had to give up showing miniatures shortly after that.

However, Diva is now bred to our of your Multi -Championship stallions for the 2010 foaling season.

If this foal has 1/10th the talent of the stallion and mare, there will be no stopping until we reach the top! What a way to return to the show circuit!
default_smile.png
We are very excited. I've been praying for my own Outstanding Overo and the chance to show this fantastic blood line off once again!

Her name says it all, she is Magic!

Teresa

Tiny Dreams Farm

Welcome back! I dont get much time on the forum, but wanted to post because I have a couple horses from Dona's breeding program (Kickapoo) that go back to Magic Man and I love them! I have Kickapoo Moons Full Monty (Moon), and his full sister Kickapoos Moonlite Bay(Moonlite). Moon just turned three, I will be breeding him to a few mares this coming year and Im anxious to see what he produces!

Hi there Lisa, it's good to see you here again! I believe that you forgot to mention all of the incredibly hard work that you put into training and showing your horses! I've watched you showing at Nationals for years, shared the warm up ring or stood next to you at the rail while others were showing, and I know that the kind of success that you've had with your horses comes only with endless hard work and dedication, along with having superb horses. You definitely deserve your success!
Hi Magic ! Thanks for the welcome back and wonderful reply
default_smile.png
Having a Breeding program and then training and showing a trailer full of minis has been allot of work over the years for sure.

But it has also been VERY REWARDING and I guess when you love it like we "mini fanatics" do, we don't think about it as work...until the EXHAUSTION factor sets in at the end of the day, LOL
default_biggrin.png

Hi Lisa Welcome back!
I can't say enough about your breeding program. My whole Frame Overo program started with LTDs Moonstruck (a Magic Man grandson)....and he gave me absolutely stunning, correct babies every year while I had him. I kept his Bay Frame Overo son "Kickapoo's Apache Moon" to replace "Moonie" after I exported him to Australia.

Incorporate LTD bloodlines into your herd...and THIS is what you can get! And I'm just a small breeder, only 2 - 4 foals each year. So I have gotten a very large percentage of LOUD Frame Overo babies! Thank you Lisa!
Hi Dona! Seems like ages ago when I sent Moonie to your farm! I am thrilled that he was the beginning of your overo program and you had such beautiful mares to compliment him! What a fabulous job you did with him
default_yes.gif
Thanks so much for posting all the pics of Moonies babies, he sure made some LOOKERS, WOW
default_new_shocked.gif

mydaddysjag Posted Nov 8 2009, 02:40 AM
I really wish I had a few of Domingo. He's the most willing, people pleasing, easy going horse I have ever seen, and he is awesome at everything he does. Does he have any full siblings ? lol

Oh My Gosh! You asked about full siblings and I can't believe that I totally forgot about Domingos FULL BROTHER who is a Reserve National Champion, many times Grand and Halter Hall of Fame all during his 2 year old year! LOL...

redi_headcrop.jpg

This would be LTDs Red E To Win. I haven't shown him since 2006 and plan on bringing him back as my under senior stallion in 2010. Red E To Win is a total replica of my much missed and dearly loved, LTDs Red Magic, who died in a tragic round pen accident a couple of years ago.

Connie P. and I own Moonstrucks dam Dona! I love her - she is a beautiful mare and has phenominal foals.
Hey Connie, here's one of my favorite pics of Moonlight. I'm so glad you have her now.

MMMoonlightsm.jpg

How awesome that her beautiful daughter, CLP STARLIGHT JEWEL, is WINNING BIG overseas! Congratulations!
default_cheers.gif

cplstarlightjewel.jpg

This forum is awesome and I want to Thank everyone for reading and the welcome back
default_saludando.gif
I've been looking thru the studbooks and am amazed at how many LTD horses are out there.
default_biggrin.png

Glad to hear from you. You have been missed.

[SIZE=10pt]I'm a newbie here but wanted to say Welcome back to the forum
default_saludando.gif
I have always admired LTD horses and the accomplishments of your breeding program are second to none
default_thumbup.gif
What a blessing to have a horse like Magic Man born on your birthday, he is truly an amazing stallion and his foals are beautiful
default_drool5.gif
[/SIZE]

Thanks so much for all the responses
default_biggrin.png

Here's wishing everyone a HAPPY, HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

Hi Lisa, So glad to see you back on here !! I need to stay off your site...LOL I'm in love with a couple of your 2009 foals I'd love to have... You know which ones
default_biggrin.png

MAGIC MANS TOP TICKET has had 2 gorgeous foals for me and WOW do they ever have Gorgeous Arab heads. Both fillies, one from last year and one from this year are going to be shown in 2010. I'll post some pics later this evening for you to see them.

Here is your boy Ticket...

Ticket1.jpg

So glad to see you back on the forum !!!! You were greatly missed !

My dream overo mare is LTD's Lil Copy Cat and I'm still just as proud of her as I was when I bought her years ago.

catcliptrot1.jpg

I can hardly wait to get Cat and baby back home, after too many years away at the breeding facility. All I've ever wanted was a little copy of my CopyCat!

welcome back
default_saludando.gif

Magic Man is one of my favourite stallions, he's right up there with Boones Little Buckeroo and Recees Thunder Hawk! I hope to own one of Magic Mans daughters someday if the budget allows it
default_wub.png

Hey Lisa:

I never talked with you on the forum either; but we have certainly met! At Gordyville a number of times. My husband had (they are retired/semi retired now) team of blacks he drove draft hitch and chariot. You had tried to get us a pair of whites. Well, we have them-if we ever get the one going (he's a "hot to trot"). You also tried to get us to come down and meet Nacho. We probably should have!!! Hope we see you at Gordyville again one of these days!!!

Hey Has anyone heard from LTD miniatures lately?

I was looking at a foal they sold name LTD Maid In Heaven.I would love to see what she looks like today.She is a palomino frame overo.(I would love one of those in my herd
default_smile.png

LTD is still around. Lisa is wonderful to deal with, a real sweetheart. I purchased a Magic Man daughter a few years back. I had bred her to the Buckeroo son I had, but sold her in foal when I decided to through in the towel. Her new owner had another Magic Man Daughter, Celebration, I believe. When I delivered my girl to him, it was a treat to see another Magic Man offspring, not too many in this neck of the woods. Some georgous overos! The mare I sold had a lovely medicine hat filly for her new owner.

Hey Has anyone heard from LTD miniatures lately?

I was looking at a foal they sold name LTD Maid In Heaven.I would love to see what she looks like today.She is a palomino frame overo.(I would love one of those in my herd
default_smile.png
Maid in Heaven I also wanted! updated pic would be great!!

Funny to see this, I have Maid's half sister Magic Mans Lovebug 2006 AMHR mare out of Magic Man and Electric Bug

She foaled me a gorgeous buckskin colt saturday!

IMG_8548.jpg

Back