Lowes Dealer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feather1414

Reaction score
I decided to get a few pictures of Dealer in his new halter (( that Brenda Sellwood or Firewater Miniatures helped me get -THANK YOU!)) and I must say, I got some pretty neat shots.

dealerfrontshot.jpg

dealergoodhalter.jpg

dealerwebhead.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hes one handsome man
smile.gif
Pretty halter too.

Is that your house?
new_shocked.gif
ITS GORGEOUS

He is so cute, your house is gorgeous, and you are a very cool young woman, the way you love your mini SOOOO much!!!
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

It looks great, you have a cutie! I love that house in the background!!!! Is it yours, it's beautiful!

biggrin.gif
Forget the horse, I want the house!

Just kidding , love the halter and he's one handsome dude.

Maxine

Oh, he is a darlin'. such expressive eyes; looks very kind. thanks for sharing!

Wow, never thought I would get more compliments on the house, then I would on the horse! Thank you clickmini for the compliment.It really made me smile. Oh, and the top 3 windows of the tower are my room, jst so you know. I love my house too. I saw it when we were driving, and I told my mom "I am going to live there" Then we ended up getting the house! Here is another pic...

P1010014.jpg

And yes Jessica, I did take out the lead. It looked REALLY stupid just hanging there.

offtopic.gif
You're house is awesome!!! Beautiful!!!!! You're little guy looks great, and the halter looks perfect on him! BUT I WANT THE HOUSE!!!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering what you guys think about Dealers weight and such. I am working on adding more muscle on him, as its always good to have. Do you think he needs a neck sweat? He has one on right now. I would like to see his throatlatch tuck up a little bit. It used to look VERY nice, but then I got slightly lazy, and didn't work him to be able to get it down. Anyways, I guess I am asking for a critique.

I don't want to be the only nay-sayer in a bunch of compliments (I DO love the house, and of course Dealer is nice) but that halter does not fit your horse. The noseband is too narrow and it pulls the cheekpieces up into your horse's eyes. It's a beautiful halter! But it doesn't fit him. Sorry.
no.gif

Leia

hobbyhorse23 said:
but that halter does not fit your horse. The noseband is too narrow and it pulls the cheekpieces up into your horse's eyes. It's a beautiful halter! But it doesn't fit him. Sorry.
no.gif

Leia

418787[/snapback]

Please also remember that I was pulling up on the halter in the picture. If it will make you feel better, I can take a picture of his wearing it in his stall, and you will see that it slides a LOT down his face. I would never put anything on that could hurt my horse. I love him a lot, and care about him!

Feather1414 said:
Please also remember that I was pulling up on the halter in the picture. If it will make you feel better, I can take a picture of his wearing it in his stall, and you will see that it slides a LOT down his face. I would never put anything on that could hurt my horse. I love him a lot, and care about him!
Easy there, girl!
biggrin.gif
I didn't mean to imply in any way that you abused your horse.
new_shocked.gif
It's just that you asked what we thought of the halter, and as someone who used to show Arabs and knows the fitting rules, in my opinion, that halter does not fit him as it should. It looks better in some of those photos, but I'd have to see those stall photos you mentioned before I believe it's that loose.
wink.gif

That's the ironic thing about show halters, by the way. When you pull up on the lead, it pulls down on the noseband! LOL That should have made it look looser, not tighter across his nose.

You're a great mini mom! Don't ever think I mean anything else.
yes.gif

Leia

Easy there, girl!
biggrin.gif
I didn't mean to imply in any way that you abused your horse.
new_shocked.gif
It's just that you asked what we thought of the halter, and as someone who used to show Arabs and knows the fitting rules, in my opinion, that halter does not fit him as it should. It looks better in some of those photos, but I'd have to see those stall photos you mentioned before I believe it's that loose.
wink.gif

That's the ironic thing about show halters, by the way. When you pull up on the lead, it pulls down on the noseband! LOL  That should have made it look looser, not tighter across his nose.

You're a great mini mom! Don't ever think I mean anything else.
yes.gif

Leia

418816[/snapback]

I am sorry Leia. I know you didn't mean anything. There is just a lot of negativity being said about horse horse right now and I am being a little defensive. Its like the neighbor that says your child is messed up. Dealer is my child, and I want to protect him from everything.

Back