Low-Carb Bombs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tab

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recipes for bombs? Usually just mix cream cheese, cocoa or peanut butter (powder). Sometimes I mix in dried strawberries and always some erythritol to sweeten.

A bomb? I’ve never heard of such as that being called a bomb.

Are you eating it? When I did low carb, I’d do 1/2 cream cheese with 1/2 sour cream then add cocoa powder and Splenda. A spoonful or two of that was enough sweet for me when I needed candy stuff.

Does anyone have any recipes for bombs? Usually just mix cream cheese, cocoa or peanut butter (powder). Sometimes I mix in dried strawberries and always some erythritol to sweeten.

That sounds like a treat I'd do when I was doing an Atkins diet in the past. it worked until I visited my Southern Aunt. She fried almost everything or cooked veggies to a mush.

But, I would think sour cream and cocoa powder and sweetener and Peanut Butter powder to make a yummy.

Hi ScottyP, nice to have you. And the addition of Peanut butter powder sure sounds as if it would be good.

I’ve been thinking about this conversation and came up with this for a possible “bomb”

Smush avocado, bit of onion or onion salt, and some plain cream cheese. It possible maybe a bit of powdered lemon or lime. Then roll them up and chill. Nibble as you wish.

That "smushed avocado" sounds as if I may have to give it a try. I do like avocados.

Latest posts

Back