LOTS OF PRAYERS PLEASE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
I finally got to meet my granddaughter. She is just SO gorgeous, and what a wonderful kid. She is a little over a year old. My oldest daughter and I have made amends so this could occur. [its amazing when your life takes a complete nosedive how some things can turn out so good]. I would really like any of you who could to pray for my family and myself for a healing miracle. I haven't had a biopsy yet, but all the tests I have had do not indicate good news. The oncologist was very dismal as they think from the tests they have given me that I have advanced pancreatic cancer. I am not so much asking for prayers for myself but for my family. They are so totally awesome. I just want to be around for them. Please if you can spare the time please pray for me, I am so glad the forum family is here to be able to talk to also. Linda

default_wub.png
I am sending you TONS of prayer from S.E. Kansas & I do truly believe in miracles too. I am soooo happy you have your family around you to help you thru some tuff times!

OMG I am floored by this. Feel like I've been hit in the stomach. How are you and how are the girls???

If we can help...

Sending good thoughts and white light your way.

Tracy

Oh Linda, I'm very happy for you that something good could come from something so bad! And I do know just how bad pancreatic cancer is. I will pray for you that their preliminary tests were wrong, and the biopsy will bring better news.

Linda you know that Karen and I will be praying for you and your family.

I'm also glad that you finally got to see that sweet little girl and that you will have time to enjoy her.

Good luck on Tues and we will be praying extra speacial that day.

Oh Linda, I refuse to believe that could happen to you.

I will join everyone in praying for you and your wonderful family.

Hugs my friend,
default_wub.png

Bonnie

Oh I will be praying for you. I am SOOOO so sorry you are having to go through this.I will be looking for some good news Linda!!!!

Thank you all so much! I refuse to give up. I want to be around to be with my family and show my horses. God willing I will be at the NEMHS show on sunday. Courtney will be showing Kisses and Becky and I WANT to drive Fred. Right at this time the kids don't know and I don't want to tell them until the biopsy comes back. My husband is so upset and we are both praying for a miracle. Love to all. Linda

So sorry to hear this...
default_sad.png

Here are Big prayers and ((HUGS)) from MO..

Keep your head up and believe things can work out... I'm glad you and your daughter are together again

Missy

Prayers, good thoughts, and hugs being sent your way.

And a good luck wish (can't hurt right?) for a negative biopsy.

(((hugs)))

Lori

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Stay strong and focused, I can't imagine what you must be feeling but think only positive thoughts and keep thinking "negative biopsy". Our thoughts are more powerful then we know. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

I will keep you in my prayers.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
It makes me sick that people have to go throughout things like this
default_smileypuke.gif
But God puts us through trials to see if we will give up on him. But i know you won't because you have many MANY people praying for you! Just don't give up! I hope to hear good news Linda!!
default_crybaby.gif
:Cold-Scared
default_frusty.gif
default_please.gif
default_please.gif
default_giveup.gif
default_luck.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
Best Wishes, Amelia Lee

ANGELS BE WITH YOU!!!!

Oh my...You sound so much like myself. I know a few years back I had to have a lymp node ( If I remember right that is what they are called) removed under my left arm for a biopsy. I was like you I did not want my kids to know until I found out for sure. Breast Cancer runs very high on my dads side so I was terrified.

I was more worried about my kids than myself. You seem to be doing the same thing. PLEASE take care of yourself also. It sounds like you have a loving husband to lean on.

I am happy you are in touch with your daughter and grandbaby.( aren't those grandbaby's wonderful?).

Anyway, with prayers...my biopsy came back negative. So, I am praying for the same thing for you.

I am so glad you posted this on the forum so you will have many people praying for you. You will defiently be included in my prayers.

Sometimes waiting can drive you crazy ( or at least it did me) so please like I said before keep care of your self also.

Linda,

All I can say about you is that you are a fighter!!! What you said about not giving up is inspiring. I really hope that you can make it to the show this weekend. We would all love to see you(and of course, Courtney)!!! Take it easy and good luck with the test!

I am praying for you!

Kristina

I am so glad you worked things out with your daughter!! You and your family have and will remain in my prayers!!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Please Dear Lord above, help Linda get threw this very scary time, and let her heal very quickly!!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Linda I'm keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers for for healing all around you.

My family will gladly add you to our prayers. You need to be around a long while to enjoy your lovely granddaughter and the rest of the family of course.

Latest posts

Back