LOST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole

Reaction score
I can't wait, its the only show that I really like. It does have me really confused, not really sure where this show is heading but I keep watching it.

Anyone else watch it and do you have any idea??

Nicole

I watch it, we just got the second season on DVD.

I do not try to figure it out, I just enjoy it as it unfolds.

I do wish they would have that horse back on though. He sure was a nice looking animal.

I told my husband if I was stuck on an island with a bunch of good looking people, nice people (I love Hurley, he's my favorite, hehehe) and a beautiful horse, I would never want to be rescued.
default_wub.png
:

I LOVE Lost. Can't wait for Oct. 4th.

As far as being confused, I think that's the purpose. After every episode Kelly & I talk about what just happened and what it means or could mean.

I LOVE Lost. I do have my theories about what is going on, but I wont say as I don't want to be long winded. :lol: Hurley and Sayid are my favorite characters.....how could they not be?! I was so glad when they killed of Anna Lucia. She was such a whine-bag.
default_rolleyes.gif
: They originally were going to wait until January to put the show back on, but I guess it will now start Oct 4th and run for only 5 episodes and then pick back up in Jan.
default_sad.png
I hate it when they do that to shows. Makes me madder than heck. :no: Oh well, at least we get it for a little while........

Jerry and I really get into each episode we watch. However, as for figuring it out, who really can? As previously stated, we don't try too hard, just enjoy it. It is one of those programs that leaves you guessing, but in an interested sort of way. We just really like it.

Latest posts

Back