Lost Spoke's WD Karma...sired by Lost Spoke's Winter Dreamcatcher

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I just wanted to share a few pics of Catch's daughter Karma and her new owner Valeri Lansford. These pictures were taken last month at the Glen Rose Show in Texas. I'm just sooooo very proud of both of them!
563963_10150623979916237_272010966236_9492384_1157429040_n.jpg

Look what they brought home!

549066_10150623980096237_272010966236_9492385_1174770726_n.jpg

Valeri and Karma brought home their first Grand Champion Amateur Jr. Mare award!

If you'd like to see Catch and Karma they will both being showing in Bryan, TX on the 29th of April. Catch will be driving with Tammi Nuthall of Winning Ways Training Center from Oklahoma and Karma will be showing in halter, liberty, and youth classes with Germel Training Center from Texas.

Catch is the stallion pictured in my avatar. GO "Catch"!!!!! Producing spots that win!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is wonderful!!! Congrats to her new owner- I bet they are happy. She is such a nice filly (of course, look who her daddy is, lol) and I am sure she will continue to do great things! Hmmm, with those legs, wonder how she will look driving when she is old enough?! You have every right to be proud!

She is so gorgeous! And the perfect example of how black and female suppresses appy. Her pattern is too neat.

What a pretty mare, and her coloration reminds me of one of those Magic Eye puzzles.

Laurie...Valeri plans to start Karma next spring and has her futurity nominated for the three and four year old driving classes already. So me thinks Valeri is pretty excited how Karma will drive!

Glad most of you like Karma's color. Karma takes after her dam that started out pretty much solid with a couple of spots visible on her hips and is now completely white with bay spots from head to toe. We expect Karma to get louder and louder every year just like her mother. Karma came in 7th at the AMHA World and 5th out of 29 at AMHR Nationals last year in Multi-Color mares so it appears the judges like her color too! Even more of an accomplishment was when she came in top ten in her AMHA World yearling futurity halter class!

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments and to those that have been faithfully following Catch's extensive show career and are now following the show careers of his offspring. Thanks Loess Hills! Catch has been showing for so long many people think he's an old horse, but he's only 7! Catch hasn't been home for even a complete breeding season yet so feeling blessed to have a few foals of his to cherish.

We're excited Karma has a very bright future in the show ring and are also grateful to Valeri for following through and showing her. We were reluctant to sell Karma since so many times people will tell you they will show their purchase, but then never seem to get around to it, but Valeri has been true to her word and it's refreshing to work with her with Karma.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations! Karma is a beautiful filly, and it looks like she has a wonderful show home! I have always liked Catch as well.

Beautiful! I'm not usually a huge fan of appies, but Catch and his get are a few of the exceptions
default_wub.png
Thank you High Meadows! Actually, I've LOVED great appaloosa color all my life having come from POA background, but unfortunately haven't been a huge fan of most our minis apps either. It seems the majority of the time loud color gets most the interest. Minis with winning halter conformation and color are the ones that make me to take notice. Not to mention if they possess a way of going that can win in the driving, versatility, and hunter classes gets my attention too!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Dawn that is awesome that she has driving plans too! And yes, I agree, totally awesome that she is showing her. I had an extremely nice colt I sold one year to someone who promised to show.... they never did. In fact, never even transfered the horse into their name! It has been very disappointing. Then they moved and I have no contact info for them at all.........

I agree that it is really hard to find good quality Mini Appies at times... but you are certainly making some!

Latest posts

Back