Loren jumps Rocky

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG you have a priceless pony there! Your little boy is the luckiest little guy on earth! Thanks for sharing those - they made me smaile.

The sound of your voice sounds exactly like me, BTW. It was funny because I showed it to my daughter and she said, "Where did you tape that?". My husband did too!

tracerace said:
OMG you have a priceless pony there! Your little boy is the luckiest little guy on earth! Thanks for sharing those - they made me smaile.
The sound of your voice sounds exactly like me, BTW. It was funny because I showed it to my daughter and she said, "Where did you tape that?". My husband did too!

467759[/snapback]

Maybe we are sisters?
biggrin.gif

They are just too cute! I had my sound off, so went back to see if there was audio on it. It was worth the wait twice!

Loren&Rocky said:
Here is a video of my 2 y/o son and his mini.

Oh, how cute! Reminds me of my sons (now almost 16 and 14) when they first were around minis!
wub.gif

Rocky is so patient, too! Big hugs to him for being so patient with your son!
wub.gif

Denise

Silversong Farm

countryrose said:
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

That is SO precious. That gelding is so patient. Those two will be a pair in the future!

467795[/snapback]

It is amazing how patient Rocky is. When we bought him he was so lame and sick we didn't really know if he truly was going to be good with Loren, but now that he is well and sound, he is still the same. I am happy about that. You sometimes take a risk buying a lame or sick horse. You never know how they will be once they are well!
biggrin.gif

VERY adorable videos!

Wow.... this could be scarey.... I found a place to upload videos
biggrin.gif

You've all been warned!

Awwww... ADORABLE videos! Your son is just the cutest little thing with his mini! He looks to sure have a future in this business. Particulalry jumping classes! hehe. You ought to be super proud of him!
wub.gif
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back